• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (2 Viewers)

HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
and then theres the girls who are the absolute opposite... like 10 year olds who try to act 16..
mobile phones surgically attached to their faces and swearing by supre as a one stop shop to look just like that girl in dolly magazine.
like today i went out shopping with a mate and this chick was with her mum, i swear she was about 13 max, was wearing a little skimpy low cut top, basketball hoops as earings, low rider skin tight 3/4 jeans and these pink 5 inch heels that she could barely walk in coz they were slipping off her feet..
she looked like she had raided her mums wardrobe and tried on her shoes lol
i think back to when i was her age and i was wearing the most daggiest stuff... i was a great fan of the overall movement lol
it blows my mind how quick 'tweens' are growin up these days....
thats my big long boring rant for today ;)

I HATE THEM TOO!!! and im a girl !! honestly i reckon their mums should slap them over the head and tell them not to be such a skank lol!!! but i doubt thats gonna happen ....

but guys i really hate are guys that dont get the hint when you dont like them and you want them to go away .... or the really try hard wannabe wogs!!!! lol although they are good for entertainment value .. "fully sick you know bro" ...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
i will be there with you in spirit until the 29th of december!
stupid australian laws
hahahaha...as if, we're not even mature and we can do everything

i hate girls who think they give good hints...and then get pissed off when guys miss them

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Oh they're everywhere. :rolleyes:

There's this girl at my school. She's in year 11, I think, but she's tiny. She looks like she's about 10. She wears giant hoops, scarily thick eyeliner and huge black flares.

Some people just don't realise they look like complete retards.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
azzie said:
back on topic i hate guys who are cocky and full of themselves, who think they're gods gift to women, and the ones who are insincere
oath
azzie said:
ah.... what?
matty coss ^^^

HSC
braad said:

i hate girls who think they give good hints...and then get pissed off when guys miss them

Maybe they're good hints !!! girls dont like making the first move .. and im speaking from experience .. id rather make 1111111111000000 hints then just jump someone lol!!!

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
I know exactly what u meen...
one day last summer i was at newwie beach and we had 3 incounters of the persistant male kind that day..
fuckin freaky shit man..
guy number one, feel on me when we got whiped out by a wave and kept following me in the surf, then followed me back to my spot and sat down for like half an hour..trying to make small talk,
number two was this freaky lebonesey guy (no racialness intended here) who kept following me in the surf asking if i wanted to get out of here and go into newwi with him... he kept grabbing my ankles and waist under the water.. and he would lurk up like a crocodile does, i swear i heard the jaws music right before each attempt made by him lol
so i eventually snapped and yelled at him to stay the hell away from me... hehe i turned heads :cool:
Then the third was this freaky old drunk guy on the way home in the train who sat extremely close to me and was sniffing my hair and kept touching my friends knee and asking her to marry her....

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
braad said:
matty coss ^^^
meaning he is cocky, full of himself etc? he does that as a joke. i think.

adding to dreamerish's comments, one morning you will have to wake up next to someone, without 3-inch-thick makeup, with the charming "im not awake yet" look on your face.
a bit of makeup is okay, but you can't rely on it 24/7.

sweetXinsanity

HSC
braad said:

Yeh they usually hang with the barbie doll 'like-like' crowd also.. :uhhuh:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
I know exactly what u meen...
one day last summer i was at newwie beach and we had 3 incounters of the persistant male kind that day..
fuckin freaky shit man..
guy number one, feel on me when we got whiped out by a wave and kept following me in the surf, then followed me back to my spot and sat down for like half an hour..trying to make small talk,
number two was this freaky lebonesey guy (no racialness intended here) who kept following me in the surf asking if i wanted to get out of here and go into newwi with him... he kept grabbing my ankles and waist under the water.. and he would lurk up like a crocodile does, i swear i heard the jaws music right before each attempt made by him lol
so i eventually snapped and yelled at him to stay the hell away from me... hehe i turned heads :cool:
Then the third was this freaky old drunk guy on the way home in the train who sat extremely close to me and was sniffing my hair and kept touching my friends knee and asking her to marry her....
You sound annoying, I don't see why anyone would talk to you unless they were trying to get you into bed.

HSC
I have problems people dont approach me :( lol!!! and if they do approach me they're annoying and dont piss off lol

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
CrackedEspanola said:
Maybe they're good hints !!! girls dont like making the first move .. and im speaking from experience .. id rather make 1111111111000000 hints then just jump someone lol!!!
nah, i'd rather a girl like you jump. make it alot easier

sweetXinsanity

HSC
CrackedEspanola said:
I have problems people dont approach me :( lol!!! and if they do approach me they're annoying and dont piss off lol
yeh usually none approach me either, but this day was an exception unfortunately lol

HSC
braad said:
nah, i'd rather a girl like you jump. make it alot easier

Why should things be easier for the guy ??? maybe the girl hasnt got alot of self confidence .. girls start the whole thing its up to guys to take the chance .. and if girls jumped every guy then she would be a "slut" .. lol

But for me it all depends on the amount of alcohol and how long ive known the guy :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
CrackedEspanola said:
Why should things be easier for the guy ??? maybe the girl hasnt got alot of self confidence .. girls start the whole thing its up to guys to take the chance .. and if girls jumped every guy then she would be a "slut" .. lol

But for me it all depends on the amount of alcohol and how long ive known the guy :)
hahahahaha

why guys dont pick up girls...guys already get the automatic tag of pervert :(
...so girls should take a risk

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
well arnt u just a little bundle of joy...
What's the deal with the double posting? It's not that hard to keep everything in one post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)