what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

Smashing Crabs

I live in the Snowy Mountains, but attend boarding
HSC
:rolleyes:
I really dont like homie Eminem wannabe guys. They dress like fools, and I think I speak for many girls when I say that we are not all named 'woman'. I also cant stand those 'cappa, cappa, cappa' wogs. I love wogs, just not the 'cappa, cappa, cappa' ones.
With girls... I dont like girls who freak out about breaking a nail. I like a beautiful GF just as much as the next person, but beautiful is not under perfectionist or conceited in any Thesaurus in the English language.
Skater/punk guys are the best, beautiful latino goddesses are ideal also.

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
Hate is too strong a word, there are things I dislike and find unattractive, but besides that I don't really care.

I dislike:

- Tomboys, masculine women.

- Stupid, ignorant people. This includes girls that appear to get good marks in school but are devoid of ability to hold an interesting conversation.

- Sexually agressive girls i.e. sluts (too easy, crap personality)

- Boring, up tight girls.

- I'm not going to be mean to any ugly girls as long as they are nice people, but I still wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole, sexually.

- Thin girls - a little fat is good. Just as long as it mainly occurs in the tush and not the gut, I'm happy. Thin girls are repulsive.

- Snotty girls are a complete waste of time.

- Girls with no personality.

Yeah, I'm actually very picky. I've only really liked one woman throughout my life(!?). Meh...

asscookie

dork.
HSC
I don't like..

- "bros"
- stingy guys
- guys who don't smell nice
- guys who swear too much
- guys with shit taste in music (know nothing outside dance music, radio music etc)
- ignorance

django_

HSC
argonaut said:
You know, we could create the most vulgar outrageous and downright disturbingly ugly clothes, stick well-known brand names on it and people would still wear the stuff because they think it's cool.
yeh, like that surf brand Palmers...alot of their shirts r so fucken rude and insulting...err

OH i hate wen...k im not being racist...but yeh wen those african guys walk around with their massively-baggy pants, bit thick jackets - in summer - with the big diamond earings n shit n ugh the way they walk like their outta some fuckin US gangsta movie...PLEASE!!!
have some originality...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i hate people who like trumpets and hate trumpets.

just kidding :D

HSC
django_ said:
haha once this guy i went out with...lol we we're going to the movies, so we go, have some lunch n stuff...then hes like oh i dont have enough money for a ticket... so i paid like 5$...its not much, but u think ur bf would pay for YOU lol not the other way around....ahahaha

i dont like 'bad guys'... those who smoke, drink, go to parties and get laid..one of my best friends is head over heels with this guy who does all that shit...he cares about her, but cant seem to stop hurting her in a way....my bfs cool, doesnt smoke, only drinks sometimes...and is nice cuz he pays for me hehe (im poor..no job lol)

i hate girls who place to much emphasise on the fact that the dude doesn't pay for everything,....we aren't made of money

Smashing Crabs

I live in the Snowy Mountains, but attend boarding
HSC
hmmm

Hell, I just like someone interesting, nice and goodlooking. Im not as fussy as I thought I was. Actually, Im kinda lonely. I always get seedy guys cracking onto me because I am from a pretty rural community and none of them know what Ralph Lauren is.
EMAIL me at tegan_sandeberg@trinity.cg.catholic.edu.au :cool:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
you need one of those clocks with which they use to play chess with. that'll bring equity! :D

or you can always use the card method where you write down on a card, all your storys and mishaps and the time to tell each one. that way people will know when to tell you to stop. everyone should carry this card around and should be updateded every hour.

Snowe

Just wandering around
HSC
N/A
I hate girls who are two faced
I hate girls who don't care about their other girl friends
I hate snobby girls who think they're too good to talk to you
I hate self centered arrogant girls
I REALLY hate girls who put other girls down
and racist girls

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
i hate chicks that bull shit to u,
and the ones that deliberately hurt ure feelings

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Snowe said:
I hate girls who are two faced
I hate girls who don't care about their other girl friends
I hate snobby girls who think they're too good to talk to you
I hate self centered arrogant girls
I REALLY hate girls who put other girls down
and racist girls

i think that covers 99% of the female population,

kitty_n08

HSC
N/A
i hate guys/girls who break promises which rip ur heart..............

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
sometimes ppl make mistakes

i was watching some show and they claimed that women r more likely to be less forgiving than a guy- but a lot of ppl dont believe that

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
No, women are fan-fucking-tastically perfect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)