what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
anita_wax said:
i hate guys who show no respect for women.
that really pisses me off too... what pisses me off even more tho is the people how are absolute dicks to anyone and then try to make it up on an almost daily basis.

Sonjay-

HSC
hate?

well i wouldn't say "hate" coz that's pretty overboard u gotta admit that
BUT
im not turned on by...

girls who are quiet ( expect no reply in a convo. u gotta do all the work but hey u might as well leave her)
girls who are "angelic" coz really they are boring in my opinion and they are NOT angelic
in saying that... girls who think a bit dirty is good
also a girl who's outgoing fun loving and challenging ( that si she doesn't agree with whatever i say ... in toher words sheep)... i dun like sheeps
i really get turned off by, " oh yeah im a sick kunt im connected with this gang im connected with that gang" sort of girls

when u hear,looks dun matter... that's pretty much bullshit... she has to be decent... it's human nature u gotta admit that

Girls who dye their hair like there's no tomorrow.... OH HELL NO!

do u fit my criteria? LOL

Oh yeha... girls who can cook and clean LOL im only kidding

sabdow

HSC
SilveryNightsky said:
I'll just sum everything up with this: Guys and girls that are SHEEP.

Oh look everyone's buying stuff from <enter designer clothes shop>, let's get something from there now! We'll be so hot in them.

Oh look everyone's wearing their pants half way down their ass, let's do that too. Man I am sho cool.

And people who think they're so badass with their goddamn spikes and dyed black hair, runny mascara and "DEATH TO THE WORLD" music, people who think they're so "DIFFERENT" from society, you're all a bunch of sheep too.

Oh man this forum's great. I can rant all I want now.

Sorry if I offend. nothing is personal, only opinion.
So if you want to pick up at a party or get to know more people, you would rather they say;

"Hey nice shirt, did you get it from Kmart?"

or do you want them saying;

"Wow you look nice in that shirt. You got it from GLUE, right?"

It's not materialistic, it's just being noticed. It's like if you wear a Soccer jersey, everyone who supports/plays Soccer will notice you in that jersey, whereas people with no clue will say "Wow that is a great <any sport> shirt!"

(P.S - I have no objection to gothic/emo losers and agree with your statement on that.)

Last edited:
HSC
FoodForThought said:
the people i hate the most are people who show me up... like they plan something big and elaborate, then you turn up and only find out it wasnt ever gonna happen when it should be happening.

Or if a chick is just one step down from actually saying 'ask me out' and then you finally do and they are like 'i was only playing around'. That shits me. The only consession i get is when i have enough ammunition to bury them by talking a whole lotta shit back.. a kind of petty revenge.
sounds familiar

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Rich girls who all where the same clothes, and say the words: "like", "meh", and "ohhhhh kay".

Fuck off slut, I know you want me.

HSC
i hate guys that are chauvanistic and rude
i hate old guys trying to come onto young girls (toolies-watch out)
i hate guys that seem to have something against women generally
i hate guys that call girls sluts when they just know what they want and get it
i hate guys that call girls whores, sluts, hookers, etc. when they themselves are sleeping around
i hate guys that dump you by sms/email/any kind of instant messaging service

on the other hand...

i hate girls that are bitchy and annoy me (i have so had enough of playground politics)
i hate girls that call other girls sluts, whores, bitches, etc.
i hate girls that bitch behind each others backs
i hate the general way girls undermine each other with sarcasm and bitchiness.

ahh. that feels better.

Parissi

HSC
wtf is it with hating emo/goths....or other people generally just based on looks.
Fair enough if they do the whole "The World sucks i want to die routine " Most of the time it is just atention seeking. But you cant cant 'hate' them for wearing black and listening to punk/emo. Let them have their fun, they genreally all grow out of it.

Get to know people first.

What really pisses me is anyone with the 'Tough Cunt/Untouchable/im an arhole' mentality.

Your not cool, your not a hard cunt, your car doesnt make you fully sick. YOU SUCK.

I'm not generalising against wogs/lads/lebs etc... although that is the stereotype. Anyone like this is a piece of shit, same goes for punks and metal heads.

Your views, clothes, music etc.. dont make you king shit. Theres nothing wrong with being trendy either, it is a way of getting people to notice you...so what??

Accept people for who they are not what they are.

sabdow

HSC
Parissi said:
wtf is it with hating emo/goths....or other people generally just based on looks.
Fair enough if they do the whole "The World sucks i want to die routine " Most of the time it is just atention seeking. But you cant cant 'hate' them for wearing black and listening to punk/emo. Let them have their fun, they genreally all grow out of it.

What really pisses me is anyone with the 'Tough Cunt/Untouchable/im an arhole' mentality.

Your not cool, your not a hard cunt, your car doesnt make you fully sick. YOU SUCK.

I'm not generalising against wogs/lads/lebs etc... although that is the stereotype. Anyone like this is a piece of shit, same goes for punks and metal heads.

Your views, clothes, music etc.. dont make you king shit. Theres nothing wrong with being trendy either, it is a way of getting people to notice you...so what??

Wow, nice job, hipocrite.

So anyway, back to the anti-emo scheme.

You are NOT special. Just because you wear black, it doesn't mean you are wishing death upon the world. No-body likes you, not even your pet cat (Who you probably tried to have sex with).

You have the ugliest and most fucked up hair. You have piercings that make you look like a loser. You wear the shittest and worst clothes. You have the worst dress sense, I don't even care if it's what you wear to sleep.

No-body gives a shit that you that you are going to kill yourself or cry in the corner and do nothing about it. You cry because you are a pussy. You can't cop shit on the chin, and you think crying solves all the worlds problems.

Emo's and Gothic's should unite as one group and name themsleves LOSERS, because that pretty much fits your social trend.

And last but not least, I hope you all die a terrible, terrible death. Stop filling my computer monitor will bullshit and useless photos, and bullshit and useless posts, and stop hanging around Castle Hill Towers you ugly cunts!

This post feels extra good because I know at least one emo will read this and start to cry.

05er

HSC
*caramel adele* said:
i hate guys that call girls whores, sluts, hookers, etc. when they themselves are sleeping around

on the other hand...

i hate girls that are bitchy and annoy me (i have so had enough of playground politics)

ahh. that feels better.
Jeez, what's the deal with all this progesterone?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Parissi said:

no no, most emos are just gay, they kiss other guys and flaunt it. If you're gay/bi so be it, but hell we dont need to have it shared if we dont want it

makes sense. then Emos seem to bitch heaps, sort of like a really shitty pom (kidding the english folk!)

olchik

HSC
I hate the guys who lie and who think too much of themselves.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i hate girls who see relationships as nothing, girls and guys who hook up for a week, have sex, and then dump one another the next day, or similar scenarios, basically people who don't know the meaning of love, because one night stands are POINTLESS, all it ends up is with people getting more hurt then they ever would if they were loved, and don't stupid people write " but i never get hurt" it might not happen now, but it might happen later, because i've had people around me in similar situations, and i know that people DO get their lives crushed up, even pregnant, if not, and if you don't get hurt, then so be it, but i still don't support the "oh i'll go and have sex with another person each day" attitude, I HATE U PPL, and i feel sorry for you people at the same time. that is all.

Last edited:

IcEy

HSC
I hate girls who lie, and then lie again to cover for those lies. Wait, I hate liars in general. Especially ones who lie over and over to cover themselves.

I see lying, and then lying to cover for the initial lies, as an insult to my intelligence - I'm mean I know I'm stupid, but christ, don't rub it in more.

I also hate racists, girls who smoke, cause they fucking stink afterwards, and girls who make stupid, ignorant generalisations, and she just doesn't get it, you're not "better" cause you're korean! WTF?! Stupid bitch.

Sorry.....

Last edited:

Newie_kitty

HSC
*caramel adele* said:

on the other hand...

ahh. that feels better.
Amen to that!!!!!

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
girls who think they are 2 fat when they are not
girls who think they are 2 skinny when they are not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)