what sort of chicks/guys do u HATE the MOST?? (1 Viewer)

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
how about girls who hypocritically backstab you because you got with a guy at a party that they happen to like...*Cough*
No i am not speaking from personal experience....
I greatly detest those kinda gals....
:chainsaw:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Dr_Gorgeous said:
how about girls who hypocritically backstab you because you got with a guy at a party that they happen to like...*Cough*
No i am not speaking from personal experience....
I greatly detest those kinda gals....
:chainsaw:
to solve that, pick up a guy from BOS

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Schroedinger said:
I hate idiots. Female idiots so much.

I went on a 'double movie date' with some of my friends and this bimbastic fantastic girl that thought just because I could spin a few words I was 'lol intelligunt'. May the grating and gnashing of molars commence.

So we're in this movie waiting for it to start and she's talking at me, I'm nodding, completely impartial, trying to tune her out, and she keeps. fucking. talking. About all these stupid things. I thought it was just some kind of sick joke, but she wouldn't stop fucking talking about base trivialities.

I stood up about 10 minutes into the previews and she got up after me like a little puppy dog.

"Where are you going?"
"Away from you, you physically disgust me. I don't know why, but talking to you is like being smacked in the face by a stack of Cleo Magazines. Please, don't ever talk to me again."

I've had that happen to me more than once. My friends do it for the hilarity factor, because most of the girls that like me confuse my glib superficiality and charm for actual depth of character :p.

They had bets on how long it would take me to destroy her. My friends rule.
LOL!!!
intelligunt!
how cute!!!
... but yeah i understand- people who just dont get the hint can be rather frustrating

lou22

HSC
ok right now im not a fan of guys that beat around the bush - they dont say how they feel and keep playing games with you to try and see how you feel about them
just spit it out if you like the person!

HSC
lou22 said:
ok right now im not a fan of guys that beat around the bush - they dont say how they feel and keep playing games with you to try and see how you feel about them
just spit it out if you like the person!
i second that... i reckon if your afraid to even ask them if they wanna go out or something then you shouldnt be going out with them...

bubu

yup hate girls who do that

its so annoying

and i hate girls who lie and cheat and deny it

- L1n -

HSC
Hate girls who think they r so much better than everyone else, the stuck up atttitude, even though they r not hot. They r the worst after the cheating and denial type.

Diddimz

HSC
I hate girls that mess you around and think its funny.
I hate girls that think they are all that and a bag of chips, when its obvious that they have probably eaten all that and then the bag of chips and then think they can fit into tiny clothes without thinking for a second that they are to fat to fit into them.
Girls that want to be hilary duff, britney spears, (insert other female artist here)when they grow up.
Sluts
Bitches
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Nutcases
Girls that play hard to get (why bother, your more then likely to piss the guy off and lose him)

- L1n -

HSC
Diddimz said:
I hate girls that think they are all that and a bag of chips, when its obvious that they have probably eaten all that and then the bag of chips and then think they can fit into tiny clothes without thinking for a second that they are to fat to fit into them.
Girls that want to be hilary duff, britney spears, (insert other female artist here)when they grow up.
Sluts
Bitches
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Nutcases
Girls that play hard to get (why bother, your more then likely to piss the guy off and lose him)

lol high demand.

HSC
I can't remember if I've posted this here before or not, but every time I see this thread bob to the top I'm reminded of it anyway, so I figure it's worth a mention regardless.

Goes for both males and females, anyone who plays games with the serious emotions of others, isn't upfront about their feelings or actions, blatantly lies or "forgets" things, inflicts their bullshit without invitation, and anyone who expects more than they'll give in return.

Yeah, I think that pretty much covers it. Being what I'd call a decent person isn't hard, so I'm particularly bothered when people don't manage it.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
I can't remember if I've posted this here before or not, but every time I see this thread bob to the top I'm reminded of it anyway, so I figure it's worth a mention regardless.

Goes for both males and females, anyone who plays games with the serious emotions of others, isn't upfront about their feelings or actions, blatantly lies or "forgets" things, inflicts their bullshit without invitation, and anyone who expects more than they'll give in return.

Yeah, I think that pretty much covers it. Being what I'd call a decent person isn't hard, so I'm particularly bothered when people don't manage it.
yep I agree!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I think what I hate most of all is arrogance.

Also guys who lack a sense of humour.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Diddimz said:
Sluts
Bitches
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Nutcases
Dr_Gorgeous said:
lol...any suggestions????
yes...the guy i quoted before your quote

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
I hate girls who trick you into getting them pregnant....so they can recieve a huge payout from the government.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)