What subject are YOU screwed for? (1 Viewer)

HSC
*Ninny-mole* said:
I did fail every past paper, but as I have 11 units I'm not ging to bother studying for it. Which will be weird, I'll get into the exam and only be able to do the first 2 questions.... It's depressing actually, 2 years of hard work doesn't even count.
My friend who has 12 units is doing the same thing (ironically, she didn't even study for her trial exam and got a better mark than me for 3U maths. Then again, she's a genius). But me, I only have 10 units :( I did have 11 before I dropped History Ext. So unfortunately I'll have to try my best.

rahrah

¬_¬
HSC
Bricnic said:
Hahahaha I'm like gonna be the only person who says Ext 2 maths, i got like 44% in the trial (independent).. maths ext 1 isnt much better (51% or something in the trial)... these are terrible compared to stuff like physics where i got 89...

GONNA DIE IN MATHS EXT 2...!
I also, will die in Maths Ext2. Good grief. It`s making me want to weep and smash my head against the wall. The only thing keeping me going right now is the knowledge that in two weeks, I`ll never have to do Maths Ext2 ever again in my entire life. It made me so happy, tears came to my eyes.

EDIT: I forgot to also mention Chemistry. However, as it will not be counting, then blah.

Last edited:

rivergumrob

HSC
I will most definately be screwed for the History and Memory (Fiftieth Gate) question of English Paper 2, and Im also screwed for Chemistry...
Hmmm....my subjects arent the greatest...so much time on Physics and 3 unit maths that i have not much time for anything else...if only English was not compulsary...

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
luscious-llama said:
Mmm the subject is amazing but the essays, oh my god, wtf..
I think its a bit too much to cram into one year, seriously, there should have been a prelim course. Major project, then the Case Study, then the Historiographical questions?! :| Too much *brain overloads and dies*
Yeah you know they are thinking about changing it so the case study and historiography will be in prelim, and then year 12 will just be tha major project. That would be awesome NO HSC EXAM TO WORRY ABOUT :D

cutie19

HSC
BIOLOGYYYY!!!!!!!!:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

HSC
lol..we are all screwed

i think i'll end up being screwed in all my subjects ...stupid exam timetable

wondawoman

HSC
LOL ! subjects im screwed
ill see BIOLOGY !
for some reason i HATE HATE HATE it . lol
a whole load of shit to remember
all i know is an enzyme is a catalyst for chemical reactions ? metabolic reactions ? I DONT KNOW . lol ! i think they can slow down reactions too
gosh . SCREWED SCREWED SCREWED

and then probably . 2U MATHS . im doomed for that
=/ and maybe english paper 2. hehehehe

bottle01

HSC
doomed for tomorrow's English Paper II...definitely gonna to fail it..

following that...should be physics on friday and 4u maths on nxt monday...:mad1:

after those...should be a bit better
:rofl: :wave: :)

grubgerms

HSC
Hospo & Ancient, both on the same day.... I have no time to procrastinate, but I still make time. LOL

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
Chemistry <-----the subject to single handedly scale me down and screw up my HSC

no matter how hard I try, I still FAIL!
so I just sorta gave up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)