What the hell are woman thinking! (1 Viewer)

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
lol its pretty normal, she might not be over you but be the man in this relationship and move on, look past this.

cause i do this n when i've got them back i break up again :eek: cause thatswhat i do

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Women don't think that is why males are more superior.:rolleyes:

Jess007

HSC
haha i love giving out advice...ill be happy to help....if ur serious people... let me know haha

send my your problems, if ur actually serious..yep im 17, 18 in may yay :D haha

catzhernandez said:
Yes, Jess007

What are you like only 16-17? and you're already so wise and sage about it all.

You are such an expert...maybe you should start a thread where you hand out advice about relationships and such.

Last edited:

Jess007

HSC
oh ive been hiding waiting for my time for dominance haha

:) sometimes i just usually press quote and where my cursor comes up i post... some are above some are below haha

randomness of the cursor!!

sasan160

v-tec
HSC
ill tell u why...cuz there stupid for breaking up with you in d first place...and THEY REGRET IT...PWNED EX GF!!!

CieL

HSC
I reckon you should stop the habit of buying random things for her, and stop having dinner with her family for her to realise the full impact of what it feels like to be without you as her bf.

Because at the moment it almost feels like she's having the best of both worlds..

She's got to realise it's one or the other. And since she's let you go, she doesn't deserve the gf treatment.

Seriously, it doesn't even sound like she appreciated what you do for her. Maybe it's become a bit too material? Almost like she feels like she deserves those gifts no matter who/where/what you are.

Also, what's the point of changing your S3 when you are physically seeing her all the time anyway?

I think you need to stop acting out of compulsion and seriously have a few days to yourself where you think of everything that's happened, and what you really want. Not what you think you want.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Wait, are you that guy who had a psycho clingy emotional wreck for a girlfriend and didn't know how to get out of it? I can't remember. But if that's you, you've got nothing to feel bad or confused about, if anything you should have broken up with her and then driven her to an asylum and left her there.

If not...well, like Ciel said, you need time out from her in all respects. She doesn't sound like she's over you. So if you continue this way she's going to have a meltdown and try to claw you back and you sound like you don't want that. You might find it helpful to distance yourself from her in general, stop driving around with her and buying her things and all of that. Treat her like a lesser acquaintance, one you'd talk to but wouldn't necessarily do things with outside of uni or whatever.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
CieL said:
I reckon you should stop the habit of buying random things for her, and stop having dinner with her family for her to realise the full impact of what it feels like to be without you as her bf.

Because at the moment it almost feels like she's having the best of both worlds..

She's got to realise it's one or the other. And since she's let you go, she doesn't deserve the gf treatment.

Seriously, it doesn't even sound like she appreciated what you do for her. Maybe it's become a bit too material? Almost like she feels like she deserves those gifts no matter who/where/what you are.

Also, what's the point of changing your S3 when you are physically seeing her all the time anyway?

I think you need to stop acting out of compulsion and seriously have a few days to yourself where you think of everything that's happened, and what you really want. Not what you think you want.
Ciel! you are awefully blunt with your comments...but i guess you are right...

I have tried to distance myself from her...actually...i told her not to go to something she wanted to go with me...it does feel bad...but has to be done i guess...

It's hard to add distance when the two of us had been so close...trying to add distance is easier said than done...who will i have dinner with!!

in terms of what i really want...i honestly don't know...right now...i think it's a new car...and yes...it does defeat the point of buying a new car when she is going to be in it so often...

My friends said this is weird as well...the fact that we are still doing couple stuff together...she still asks about every little thing i'm doing...and we're not together...

Anyway...i'm sure i'll get through this, it's not like i'm still sad about it

Nat3skiz

HSC
work your way through her mates. then she'll know exactly what you're doin and wont ask anymore.
nuff said.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Nat3skiz said:
work your way through her mates. then she'll know exactly what you're doin and wont ask anymore.
nuff said.
Ha! great advice...might actually try that...although her mates aren't real lookers...except for the ones who are in a relationship already

CieL

HSC
Yeah i tend to be straight up. No bashing around the bush.
Just tell you what I think.
Because I've been through the same thing with a guy.
It's shit but I just immediately tried to forget everything.
No contact, no nothing until after 1.5yrs later when he's on my heel again after losing that girl he cheated on me for.
Bad luck loser. I've moved on.

Jess007

HSC
haha sucked in to him...good on ya :)
CieL said:
Yeah i tend to be straight up. No bashing around the bush.
Just tell you what I think.
Because I've been through the same thing with a guy.
It's shit but I just immediately tried to forget everything.
No contact, no nothing until after 1.5yrs later when he's on my heel again after losing that girl he cheated on me for.
Bad luck loser. I've moved on.

unholyXromance

HSC
There are several things that could be going on here:
1. She didn't expect you to move on this quickly
2. She thinks your getting another girl and is getting jealous
3. She is sad because you two have broken up, but now see's that your going out and having fun, hence making her want to know what you are doing to have fun
4. She thinks she made a mistake and doesn't want another girl to have you

And the just goes on and on...and on.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
from what i understand...she's still into you but of course she's not going to tell you that up front. when she says she's not annoyed by you wanting to maintain your privacy truth is, she really is- doesn't take einstein to figure it out.

you, my man, have to be extra careful you're not sending mixed signals, i mean stuff like having dinner with her family, buying her small gifts, hanging out all the time- they're not even things you would do with a friend so you should stop for your own sake, and i mean this in the nicest possible way.

Pace_T

HSC
she wants the best of both worlds. dont let her get it. rub in the fact that you've moved on and make her feel miserable. dont let her walk all over you!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)