What the hell is going on (1 Viewer)

Captain pi

HSC
Redkoala said:
hmm.. which raises the question: When does the BoS believe a course to be "satisfactorily complete"?
According to an e-mail from UAC:
You will be considered to have satisfactorily completed a course if, in the principals view, there is sufficient evidence that you have:
1. followed the course developed by the Board ; and
2. applied yourself with diligence and sustained effort to the set
tasks and experiences provided in the course by the school; and 3.
4. achieved some or all of the course outcomes.
Receiving a mark for a course on your Record of Achievement issued by the Board of Studies is an indication that you have satisfactorily completed that course.

bitchy girl

HSC
N/A
my friend got a uai of 29.9 a few years ago ..
she went to tafe, did science .. transfer to uni .. did medical science and now shes in her 1st year pharmacy .. its possible! so you dont really have time for self sorrow!! your only 17/18?! dude .. you got a whole life waitingg for you! you dont neccessarily need to get into uni straight away .. do pathways. =D

my uncle's friend was 40ish when he came to aus .. he did a tafe course .. and later transferred to uni .. to do LAW .. and now he's a successful lawyer.

its just a matter of choice .. whether you want to get somewhere in life or not.. and tafe will be your first step ;)

goodluck!!

PS. band 1 in maths REALLLY did destroyed you, Tcbgibo

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
blackfriday said:
i thought they didnt tell you if you got under 30
they used to; my friend's stepbro got 28 point something. she was using that story to comfort people who were worried about their results - 'don't worry, he survived' sort of thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)