What theme is your MW (1 Viewer)

OutOfOrder

HSC
Hey
so since most of us are probably well into our MW's at this point in time.. what kind of MW are you doing? by that i mean theme (or idea if you feel open enough to say it)
Im doing a fantasy comedy and a drama.

black_man

Chuck lives here
HSC
i'm largely writing poetry derived from the energy of music

Khypheneight

HSC
Poems about self hatred and regret... being trapped within a body and mind that can't grow... something like that...

Lennie

a short story.
a type of psychological thriller exploring the fundemental tension of human kind, the aesthetic vs the real :rolleyes:

Pointy Ears

HSC
I'm writing a script on a girls metaphorical journey in coping with the fact that shes lost her face.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
everyone else's sound so much cooler, oh well, mine is a disturbing refashioning of the fairy tale concepts, particularly Cinderella.

monique66

Yeah, all this sounds *intellectual*
I'm doing a crime fiction script :p well, i suppose there is more, but meh..

G

go_elizabeth

ok everyone else's spund realllly interesting... oops...
ok well im going to fail against you girls and guys... *cries*
err mine is just a short story about a crazy girl and a boy and she has ocd and he is on pot and they play mind games, but the theme is mirrors... i guess you can gather how it all relates

OH AND BTW, how not fun is this report thing??

Alaranth

amoz_lilo said:
im doing absurd fiction and am writing about a character being trapped in a story
Ooh! Read "The Eyre Affair", if u havn't already! Might give u ideas! It also works for crime fiction, if thats what ur doing in ext1.

Mine is something about inevitable journeys. It's pretty much fantasy, too. And a lot to do with the natural world.

get_born

im doing a narrative poem. their isnt really a theme, more of a purpose. "i want to repopularise poetry using a popular genre of crime fiction.

OutOfOrder

HSC
yeah! all ur ones sound intellectual... i think im gunna finish my draft first then see where i can slot in some intellectual theme behind it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)