What time did you leave? (1 Viewer)

Paintbrush

HSC
Just curious.
By the end in my exam there was only 3 people left in the room.

Beege

HSC
I was the last one left lol, my class sucked. I will get no cushioning from them even know I am ranked 1st. The gap between 1st and 2nd place is massive. I finished with a trial hsc mark of 85 and the 2nd place mark was like 65-68

Unwant3d

It's A Boy !!
HSC
Beege said:
I was the last one left lol, my class sucked. I will get no cushioning from them even know I am ranked 1st. The gap between 1st and 2nd place is massive. I finished with a trial hsc mark of 85 and the 2nd place mark was like 65-68
im in the same boat.
1:55 the hall was filled with 15 people hahah.
5pm i was the only one left with 3 supervisors glaring at me.
the last guy left and i hadn't even started my 2nd option yet.
sigh. theres like a 45mark difference between me and the 2nd guy

HSC
Last to leave, because I was putting my uac number on every page of my 8 booklets :p
Well the ones with writing on them.

And yeh, I finished with 30 seconds to spare.

jb2007

HSC
The two other kids left like 5 minutes early which is a great improvement on their normal half an hour to an hour early mark for all ipt exams lol.

I finnished just on time, I was left there with the supervisors just looking at me whilst I filled out all my booklets and tied them together and all that crap, I swear that took me like an extra 10 mintues after the exam....

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
Last to leave, because I was putting my uac number on every page of my 8 booklets :p
Well the ones with writing on them.

And yeh, I finished with 30 seconds to spare.
It's your BOS student number, if you wrote your UAC number... they'd be... confused. (Your UAC number is prepended with like 72 or something.)

Besides, everyone should write their number on each page as it could be very handy if they lost a sheet for whatever reason.

HSC
ajdlinux said:
It's your BOS student number, if you wrote your UAC number... they'd be... confused. (Your UAC number is prepended with like 72 or something.)
That's what I meant, wasn't sure what its called lol.
Though my uac number has an extra 1 in front of my bos number, and thats it :O

ajdlinux said:
Besides, everyone should write their number on each page as it could be very handy if they lost a sheet for whatever reason.
I so totally agree! The HSC supervisors keep saying, "You only need to put it on the front page", I replied, "WELL I INSIST!!" - in relation to putting it on every page.

That's why the labels bloody there after all ><

titaned

HSC
We not allowed to leave before the 3 hours is up, BL for my class, some write there BOS number at front then go to sleep, wake up 3 hours later and walk out.
From what ive seen, all the top ranked students leave last,

titaned

HSC
I Loled, especially when the supervisors say "I know you hate us for doing this, but you cant leave before 5 pm, there not our rules, there the Board of Studies Rules",
Doesnt effect me though, 13 years of school, i think i can spend the extra 10-15 minutes spare (if i have left) to go over the test

ajdlinux

HSC
BOS rules don't say they MUST let you out after you're done, they only specify when they CAN'T release you. Otherwise the school is free to set rules.

ajdlinux

HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
That's what I meant, wasn't sure what its called lol.
Though my uac number has an extra 1 in front of my bos number, and thats it :O
I think it's different depending on how many digits there are in your student number. Since I got my student number when I was 9, it's shorter than most current students' IDs.

I so totally agree! The HSC supervisors keep saying, "You only need to put it on the front page", I replied, "WELL I INSIST!!" - in relation to putting it on every page.

That's why the labels bloody there after all ><
Yeah, the space isn't there for no reason. I've always done it that way - if there's a field, it must be filled.

chinde

HSC
my teacher threatened my whole class, so surprisingly they all stayed until the end - doing nothing no doubt :p. i however was writing until the v last min, trying to fit as much crap as i could into the paper, and then after the exam finished, my class had a little meeting outside w the teacher while i was still inside for a further 15 mins going through my papers trying to organsie everthing and writing numbers and crap. soo hectic - my mind was so scattered i couldnt like do anything... 15 mins later the class had gone home and i was left finally leaving the exam room, my teacher waited for me tho :)
soo glad that subj is ova:)

HSC
chinde said:
my teacher threatened my whole class, so surprisingly they all stayed until the end
I don't understand this concept.

You have officially finished high-school, graduated, got your report, your internal school marks have been sent, and your teacher cannot effect your external hsc exam mark.

What could he or she possibly threaten you with??

jimmyjimjames

HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
I don't understand this concept.

You have officially finished high-school, graduated, got your report, your internal school marks have been sent, and your teacher cannot effect your external hsc exam mark.

What could he or she possibly threaten you with??
You obviously don't have a sense of humour?

On that note, I was the only one left at 5pm....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)