What time do you sleep n get up (1 Viewer)

kaliber

HSC
i usually sleep at 10:30 wake up at 7, personally i believe the quality of your sleep is more important than amount

HSC
How can so many of you possibly get up that late?

12:30/1-6:40
I quit swimming so I could get more sleep in the mornings.

Shadowulf

HSC
in year 11 my sleep patterns were completely screwed up, i gamed with my friend till like 1:30-2am and woke at 7 oO" and thats when i found it hard to stay awake and learn at school oO"

since year 12 started last year term 4, ive changed my sleeping from about 10:30 - 7am..
i say 10:30 but usually i finish up on a few thigns before i sleep, and sometimes end up sleeping at 11

i need the sleep coz at school when im doing sports and stuff, everyone can tell when i havent had enough sleep... i either have a slow reaction or get myself injured, or a slow reaction which leads to the injury =)

i see red.

HSC
HAHAHAH

bed time is usually like at 12am for me and i get up at 7:30. But i always get so freaking tired at school, so i sometimes sleep in class and in the library. thats all.

cs01001

HSC
Students and teachers would benefit if school starts at maybe around 10.

cccclaire

HSC
some school nights I go to bed at like 9.30. sleep is good =]

And I would hate if school started at 10. I work so much better in the mornings. And yeh, 8am is such a kill but its worth it for the free periods/early finish.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Same. I have a wakeup at 545 on some days for philosophy.

If school started at 10, it'd be such a relief, I realise on the weekend I function so much better with just 30 minets more sleep (I wake up at 730 on weekdays, 8-9 on weekends).

Schools starting to kill me. Too much shit to do and not enough time to spare for sleep.

HSC
N/A
Too early and too late for my own good.
Chemistry is a drug; you can never get enough of it.

cowgurlnicky101

HSC
i'm up at 6am and on the bus at 7am, i get home at 5pm and usually in bed at bout 10pm depending on how much homework i have to do...... yes very depressing i know, kinda tends to wear me out to, so when the weekend rolls on ova i dont wanna do anything but sleep and sleep and more sleeping!!

justCARLA

HSC
I generally sleep from 12am til 6.55am...
I've been trying to get a bit more sleep recently so maybe 11.30 til 6.55am..

i sleep til 11ish on weekends though, i love my sleep.. i dont know why i dont go to sleep earlier on school nights

HSC
N/A
cs01001 said:
Students and teachers would benefit if school starts at maybe around 10.
Especially for teenagers. It was proven, too. My awesome sidetrack-y chem teacher told us all about it.

But then I don't fancy getting out of school when it's dark.

cs01001

HSC
vulgarfraction said:
Especially for teenagers. It was proven, too. My awesome sidetrack-y chem teacher told us all about it.

But then I don't fancy getting out of school when it's dark.
Maybe something like 10:00 am to 4 pm, sounds good! :rofl:

Pankcake Guddu

HSC
wow u guys must all be sleep deprived and kick ass in all ur subjects if ur staying up so late and going to sleep on such minimal sleep..i'd die in school if i had less than 7 hrs sleep..i just wouldnt retain anything...but hey its winter now so surely ur getting more sleep than summer...sleep is so important...i go to sleep at 10- 11 and wake up at 6 ..but i have a 1 hr nap after school ....

latvia

HSC
N/A
Pankcake Guddu said:
wow u guys must all be sleep deprived and kick ass in all ur subjects if ur staying up so late and going to sleep on such minimal sleep..i'd die in school if i had less than 7 hrs sleep..i just wouldnt retain anything...but hey its winter now so surely ur getting more sleep than summer...sleep is so important...i go to sleep at 10- 11 and wake up at 6 ..but i have a 1 hr nap after school ....
are you pimple-free? (or almost)

cupcake08

HSC
The Ozman said:
Jeez how the hell do you guys function? I need at least 8 hours to be any good, and more like 9 to be on top of my game.
nah dont worry you're probably pretty normal, i reckon people who spend heaps of time on bos are people who would probably get less sleep than the average lol

anyway i go to sleep any time from 10pm - 1am, usually get up at about 7.15

once upon a time when i was young and naive i stayed up till 5.30am on a school day on the phone to a friend though :eek:

HSC
I used to go to bed at 1am and get up at 8.

Now I go to bed around 11pm and get up at 8. Or 9:30 on wednesdays (i <3 having frees first).

Junior07

HSC
mann evry1 soo legit on their subjects, i go 2 sleep @ bout 11 n wake up @ 7 or sumtimes even 8 lol we get evry 2nd friday off mayb im just 2 chillin on this HSC stuff but really wen it comes down 2 it theres > 1 way 2 get in2 uni my advice get more sleep coz if ur getin < 8 hours ur gonna sufa from DEPRSSION n thts a proven fact btw my uai aim is 88 subjects r Adv engo, gen math, pdhpe, business studies & services n legal studies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)