What to bring to O-week? (1 Viewer)

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
Cool thanks. :) I think I'll end up getting a three year one a bit later in the year. So I'm guessing that if I get it in May 2015 then it would expire on December 2018?
It would expire December 2017 if it's 3 year.

nightweaver066

HSC
Thinking of bringing a bag? Chances are, you can get a free tote bag from various stalls. Use the biggest as your main bag and put all the others in it.

Thinking of bringing water? Chances are, there'll be stalls giving away free drinks such as water & energy drinks.

Thinking of bringing pens? You will get free pens.

Thinking of bringing food? Not sure if there's free food at USYD O-week, but you can eat the free candies or walk over to Newtown for some cheap Thai food.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Thinking of bringing a bag? Chances are, you can get a free tote bag from various stalls. Use the biggest as your main bag and put all the others in it.

Thinking of bringing water? Chances are, there'll be stalls giving away free drinks such as water & energy drinks.

Thinking of bringing pens? You will get free pens.

Thinking of bringing food? Not sure if there's free food at USYD O-week, but you can eat the free candies or walk over to Newtown for some cheap Thai food.
Poor advice, the bags given don't cover your weed very well. 2/10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)