what to do after prelims (1 Viewer)

nzs

HSC
omg what atomi offers humanities???

anyways i can't lie i relate to you about needing to get an edge over the smart kids and having content heavy subjects. yeah go off and do study but make sure you take breaks, do smth fun, go out with friends or smth if you can. don't burn out completely or you'll regret it

also is atomi worth investing in for history or english or whatever??? i tend to hate it for maths and i find kind of useful for sciences. but my stem subjects are what im more naturally good at and i need smth to help for eng and modern. if you use it for those pls let me know
Ahahah definitely, me and my friends are hanging out of all of week 5, since everyone will be free 🥰 Personally atomi is so good for my subjects, I have like 40 hours on it this year. I don't use it for english at all cause all we have to do is memories essays, but if you don't know how to write one, then yes it is good. I don't think there's an option for modern history but I use it for other content-heavy subjects like legal, bus and eco and they summarise notes very well and quiz you. There's also an option to create revision sessions and that helped me a lot.

iloveeggs

HSC
Ahahah definitely, me and my friends are hanging out of all of week 5, since everyone will be free 🥰 Personally atomi is so good for my subjects, I have like 40 hours on it this year. I don't use it for english at all cause all we have to do is memories essays, but if you don't know how to write one, then yes it is good. I don't think there's an option for modern history but I use it for other content-heavy subjects like legal, bus and eco and they summarise notes very well and quiz you. There's also an option to create revision sessions and that helped me a lot.
ohh okay cool ty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)