what to do during 'morning study'? (1 Viewer)

CcYann

HSC
I just don't know what to do during the morning study. I use to get up at 5am (except Sat.) and I leave home at 0645/0615/0730 in weekdays, it's not effective to me because I don't know what do to.
any suggestions?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I can't do morning study.

The reason is if I wait up early, I find myself really tired and I don't learn.

I use to be able to do it during holidays, but I woke up naturally v

Don't do it, you'll just tire ylurself

kingofthemisc

HSC
Make the most of what sleep you can man, don't study in the mornings before school unless you have a free period. SLEEP.

jnney

lemon
HSC
Some people are morning people though.

It varies for me, I do whatever needs to be done.

teeah

HSC
I usually quickly go over whatever I know is going to be covered that day, that was you're more familiar with the content in class, and if you've already studied it earlier, it refreshes it all. Also, if you've got the time, go over anything from the previous day you didn't understand :)

CcYann

HSC
I usually quickly go over whatever I know is going to be covered that day, that was you're more familiar with the content in class, and if you've already studied it earlier, it refreshes it all. Also, if you've got the time, go over anything from the previous day you didn't understand :)
do u think I should do some questions? I tried actually, but I just give up....don't know how to concentrate :'(

teeah

HSC
do u think I should do some questions? I tried actually, but I just give up....don't know how to concentrate :'(
Unless you're naturally a morning person, you shouldn't stress yourself too much because you want to be in a good mindframe for the rest of the day. Listen to some chill music while you're studying or do some early morning exercise to get your concentration up there. :)

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
Why bother trying to study when you know you can't concentrate at that time? That's a ridiculous and pointless exercise and you'll likely forget everything you revised within 2 minutes; it'll take you 3-4 times longer to do a task than if you were to do so at your prime time. Figure out when you are at your intellectual best (let alone when you're fully awake) and study then!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)