what to do if you (1 Viewer)

someone123

HSC
Hey dude,
Just to let you know you should tell her the truth, say that you like her but you want to focus on studying so you wont be able to do anything with her. (REMEMBER you gotta be corny :) )
Should be okay, unless she doesnt like you! then you're F!@#%#!!

Nah i reckon it really depends on the type of person if he/she can date someone during hsc. I can! because i constantly need to have someone to make me not worry bout other stuff. so its great for me. But if you are a stresshead don't try. Its not worth it!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Just ask her out you fuck. I refuse to believe that even during the HSC year you don't have an afternoon free a couple times a week.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Even when I was studying I found it much more productive to do stuff non-school related rather than sitting home and procrastinating the whole time/.

sophie1989

HSC
rusticmetal said:
bullshit you cant have a girlfriend and do your HSC. with that attitude no girl is going to be interested in you. oh, and heres how the conversation would go if you did try that:

you: hey, wanna go out with me?
her: sure!! :)
you: ...not now...i meant later...
her: um...no.
haha :(

hannahxxx

HSC
i think its the teachers that put these thoughts into yr 12 kiddies heads....like "it's gonna be hard for you to balance the two." It is a load of shit. Do they not know about the calming effects of sex?? :)
At any rate you need distractions during the hsc....if it's all about study you'd go insane...

K

katie_tully

what a loser, you dont deserve a penis.

god, IF I FAIL TEH HSC ITS THE END OF THE WORLD /CUT WRIST

just ask her out. she'll understand if you cant see her as much during the trial period and the hsc. next you'll be like IVE GOT UNI FOR TEH NEXT 3 YEARS, CAN I STUDY AT UNI AND HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)