• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What to do!? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi guys,

Should I change from society and culture to ancient history?
Which one is the easiest to study for, and get a Band 6 for? Also, which one is the easiest to rote learn?

Don't really like Ancient, but partially worried about how much time the PIP will take from my other subjects (Chem, Bio, Advanced English, Extension Maths). Which would be the best option?

Past Society and Culture students, and past Ancient History students, your words will be greatly appreciated.

O

Omed62

DO the asian five subjects like ( Maths ext 1/2, chemistry, physics, English advanced ) and you don't even have to do Ancient and culture becuase they are both boring and lote learnuing subject but the asian five subjects you just need to understand the concepts and practice. like in physics/chemistry its so interesting and maths ext 1/2 is all about solving hard questions.

also its gona help you get 99.95 with the asian 5 combo, easily.

so don't even do ancient/society and culture ( its boring first of all- too much info to remember for both exams, it will take a lot of your time from your other subjects lol).

DO the asit 5 combo lol, much easier. I currently do the asian 5 combo, and achieved 100 for both maths ext 1/2, 98 for physics, 99 for chemistry, 98 for english advanced in my half yearly.

Secant

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

Should I change from society and culture to ancient history?
Which one is the easiest to study for, and get a Band 6 for? Also, which one is the easiest to rote learn?

Don't really like Ancient, but partially worried about how much time the PIP will take from my other subjects (Chem, Bio, Advanced English, Extension Maths). Which would be the best option?

Past Society and Culture students, and past Ancient History students, your words will be greatly appreciated.
both suck, ancient sucks less

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)