What to do (1 Viewer)

aanthnnyyy

HSC
just finished all exams/tasks... Nothing left now until trials next term so about 5/6wks... NEED SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO DO !!
Subjects : m3u, m2u, eng(adv), chem, business, legal, Eco

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I wish I was in your position right now, because right now you have alot of time to prioritize what subjects you need to focus on in terms of studying, notes, etc. For now, do every past paper you can and ask teachers for help if you need to.

Traxoom73

HSC
Uni Grad
You are very lucky. Your Trials are most likely your last internal exam, so it would save a lot of stress and panic to begin studying for them now. Trust me, you do not want to get to 1 week before the exam and still not understand all of the concepts, details and intricacies that each subject possesses, as well as not knowing how to apply all of your knowledge in the different situations. Since you are also doing 13 units, it would be VERY wise to start studying now. The benefits that you gain from studying for your Trials can carry on to your HSC study, which will make things a lot less stressful - it will be easier to study since you have gone through everything already. I know that beginning study this early may seem a bit excessive but trust me, it will really show in your final results and everything will be worth it.

aanthnnyyy

HSC
thanks guys! I've already have been studying and going ham on past papers.. I guess I just needa be less reluctant on subjects like business and legal papers :L

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
just finished all exams/tasks... Nothing left now until trials next term so about 5/6wks... NEED SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO DO !!
Subjects : m3u, m2u, eng(adv), chem, business, legal, Eco
Maths - do questions and past papers everyday
English - write introductions to questions and make essay plans for the body of that essay, refine creative, practice S1
Chem - notes+past papers
Legal - Finish your notes, collate laws, media articles, cases, reports and statistics and make crude paragraphs out of them for particular topics (in a separate document dedicated solely to these paragraphs). Memorise the cases, reports etc. and what they demonstrate (it isn't really important to know what they're about in heaps of depth - just what they demonstrate and how that helps your evaluation/assessment).
Business - Write notes for the syllabus. Remember the ACTUAL syllabus dotpoints in their entirety for extended responses. If you can't bullshit well make case study notes on Qantas
Economics - write notes for syllabus content or annotate your textbook. Either works. Remember diagrams and key statistics. Write practice essays to get a feel of what writing a Band 6 is like in terms of structure etc.

You've been given a golden opportunity to prepare. Exploit it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)