What To Eat? (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Um, that is a lot of food. I just eat a bowl of Just Right every morning, making sure that I capture at least one sultana, or preferably, an apricot per spoonful as eating just plain bran (or whatever that wheaty stuff is) is really tasteless and feels icky inside your mouth.

rhia

salty
HSC
that isn't a lot of food to eat for breakfast.

but to the OP: low GI cereal with milk, juice and or a piece of fruit; low GI, or wholegrain, bread spread with generally whatever takes your fancy with a piece of fruit and or yoghurt, or instead of a yoghurt a cup of milk; breakfast omlette, porridge or muesli with fruit, nuts and or yoghurt in some sort of combination. foreign breakfasts are also cool, e.g. i have seen an awesome burmese breakfast fried rice using (surprise surprise) rice, chick peas, with soy sauce as a main flavouring. oh: baked beans on toast is also a great breakfast, with a glass of juice. egg on toast... and so on & so on.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
i usually eat a banana, but since Larry ive been skipping breakfast altogether...much rather sleep an extra 10 minutes than have breakfast.
go to school canteen and buy some jelly beans...they always work.

Ultraviolent

Contemptuous Member
Uranus. lolololo do you see what I did there?! do
HSC
luscious-llama said:
I love food so much.
That is all.
r u serios? u canot b serios.

edit: Hell fires are raging the storm growing strong. On the path to victory towards the distant sun. And in the darkness shining far beyond the starlight. Lightning is striking from the dark dawning shadows :(

Last edited:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
kiki78 said:
The brain only uses glucose for fuel and carbohydrates are converted to glucose most efficiently, so eat some carbs, weet bix is good!!
Ah, someone agrees ..

Nakashima said:
Eat something that has low GI. Sugary foods and drinks will release a high burst of energy for a very short time, and since 3-hour exams really drain you, you need something that keeps you going for a bit longer.

I suggest milk, soymilk, wholemeal or grained breads, baked beans, nutella, healthy cereal (i.e. not fruit loops or similar) and fruit. Since you're not used to eating breakfast, choose something yummy.

NB: I didn't mean eat all of the above as ONE meal.
Thanks I'll take that into account, assuming Weet-Bix fits that category.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)