What to expect on my first day? TAFE HSC (1 Viewer)

random boy

HSC
So im doing the HSC at Bankstown Tafe starting this year over the next 2 years. Ill be doing 3 subjects this year & doing the HSC exams for them at the end of the year and i'll be doing the same for 3 new subjects next year. I officially enrolled last week and received my timetable along with my TAFE card and what not. ohh i joined the student association as well :)

Anywais ive just left year 10 and decided to go to TAFE for a more adult environmnet (school just wasnt cutting it for me anymore) and im pretty sure im going to be the youngest among them (just turned 16) and i begin my course on the 8th of february and have to attend a meeting in the first morning. So can anyone tell me what my first day of Tafe will be like? I am really hoping to make some friends and am also hoping that i enjoy the environment. What will the work load be like?

My subjects for this year are 1) Society & cul. 2) Standard eng. 3) Modern hist.

So please share experiences & offer much needed advice! :)

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
I did not do the HSC at TAFE, but I did do the TPC and you'll definitely find that it is a more adult environment.

If your campus was anything like mine, expect 2 hour classes, a casual atmosphere and friendly teachers who you address by their first name.

Good luck!

random boy

HSC
I did not do the HSC at TAFE, but I did do the TPC and you'll definitely find that it is a more adult environment.

If your campus was anything like mine, expect 2 hour classes, a casual atmosphere and friendly teachers who you address by their first name.

Good luck!
I've got my Timetable and they are 2 hour classes. Thanks for the asnwer it make sme feel much better already :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)