What Topic did you choose? (1 Viewer)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Which topic did you choose for your ISP and what are you going to write about?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
religion and literature
the passion of the christ.

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
I chose the life and actions of B.A. Santamaria. It wasn't very interesting but it was better than the other topics on offer.

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
Trev said:
i chose aboRIGINAL art :p quite boring actually, but i'd personally say that to anything religious
No-one takes SOR1 seriously at our school because it's compulsory, so naturally ANY topic we do is going to be uninteresting as we're forced to do it.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
religion is important kids....it saved my uai last year and i didnt even try that hard in it....back when i did the isp i did religious personality: gandhi

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Supra said:
religion is important kids....it saved my uai last year and i didnt even try that hard in it....back when i did the isp i did religious personality: gandhi
Hey I'm doing Gandhi aswell! Gandhi rocks! :uhhuh:

How did you go?

Lucie16

HSC
I am doing religion and literature, various translations of the bible. I'm quite interested in it.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
Hey I'm doing Gandhi aswell! Gandhi rocks! :uhhuh:

How did you go?
Trev said:
What mark did you get in it?
29/30 10/10 for diary 19/20 for essay i cant rememba where i lost that mark it was something minor...lots of ppl failed so i was thankful nonetheless

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Supra said:
29/30 10/10 for diary 19/20 for essay i cant rememba where i lost that mark it was something minor...lots of ppl failed so i was thankful nonetheless
congrats supra!
im aiming for 7/7 for my diary and the best mark i can get for the actual report

Danoz The Great

HSC
sNiPeR_24 said:
No-one takes SOR1 seriously at our school because it's compulsory, so naturally ANY topic we do is going to be uninteresting as we're forced to do it.
I know, it shits me so much. They say it's "so hard to create a question so they've helped us by making some questions from which we must pick one", but really, we pick one from the syllabus, it surely can't be that hard....can it???

I did religion and ecology. Looked at the Christian Churches reponse to environmental issues. It was interesting, but I would've looked at something totally different, like Taoism, that sounds cool.

But I do take SOR1 seriously now (even if I'm an athiest!!!) because I KNOW it's going to count - I hate EES so much, and my teachers pretty crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)