What topics have you done? (1 Viewer)

RedStz

True Scorpian
I think my teacher is "flying" with math4u, we only got mechanics and harder 3unit left, what topics have yours done?
It's not a good thing when teacher's teach fast, i can't remember anything besides the topic i am learning.

N

ND

I am at exactly the same point as you, i just finished Volumes yesturday. I'm doing harder 3u before mechanics (because we haven't done 3u mechanics yet).

bobo123

HSC
wow you people are going pretty fast

at school we will be lucky to finish before the external

thank god for tutoring :)

chunder

HSC
we've completed half the 4U course. However, we are yet to fully complete the 3U and 2U course.

Why are you going so fast? what school do you go to?

RedStz

True Scorpian
Originally posted by chunder
we've completed half the 4U course. However, we are yet to fully complete the 3U and 2U course.

Why are you going so fast? what school do you go to?
a really crappy school, with results ranking 100 something, but then again, it's the yr12 of 2002, which sux, i believe this year, the yr12 in my school will definitly perform better, there's this chick in my math4 class got 95% for 1st Math Ass and 99% for the 2nd one >.<

D

d00d

wow, my class just finished polynomials today. all up we've done complex, conics and poly.

N

ND

Originally posted by Rahul
so far we have done:
complex numbers
polynomials
integration
...about to start volumes

:(
Volumes before conics and graphs? The T.Lee book seemed to have quite a bit of conics in volumes...

marsenal

cHeAp bOoKs
We've done,
Complex
Polynomials
Integration
and have started curve sketching.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by marsenal
We've done,
Complex
Polynomials
Integration
and have started curve sketching.
same... (obviously)

Neon-Frog

Uh we have done

Complex
Curve Sketching
Conics
Integration
Volumes By Slicing

And we are starting Mechanics tomorrow

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Originally posted by RedStz

a really crappy school, with results ranking 100 something, but then again, it's the yr12 of 2002, which sux, i believe this year, the yr12 in my school will definitly perform better, there's this chick in my math4 class got 95% for 1st Math Ass and 99% for the 2nd one >.<
RANT :: was accelerated last year, and there was this chick older than me in the class, who also got very similar result to yours. Seems like our class is really good. But the class went really bad, The top exam mark for 3unit was 96, by an 11th/16 ranker, proving how bad everyone went..

Now, since of my bitter HSC mark downscaling by 10 marks due to my 11th rank, i had to repeat maths, and it seems that now this class is also "better", but from past experiences, you never know.. They might not do work when there are no homeworks..

btw this second 4unit maths teacher already finished conics, complex numbers, integration, polynomials, curve sketching. Seems pretty fast, but he said we're behind schedule.

got volume, mechanics, and harder 3U left. I'm playing around with my high rank now.. w00t! :D

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by ND

Volumes before conics and graphs? The T.Lee book seemed to have quite a bit of conics in volumes...
we dont use lee's book;) altho i dont know how much of conics is in the cambridge book, i have only come across basic ellipses.

well we r actually starting concics now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)