What type of jeans? (1 Viewer)

nwong6

HSC
edwin london black slim - awesome fit, great quality and about $150 @ glue store.

otherwise cheap mondays are really good, but you do sacrifice (some) quality in favour of price. dr denim jeans are a nice choice if you want a step up in quality and price.

the new st&dard denim range at GP is much better than i thought. theres a pair of selvage jeans going for $200, which sounds like pretty good value, although i'm unsure about fit or quality.

ummm....carhartt on burton have Edwin Senns for 99$. as of 1 week ago. seeing as the aud has fallen in value, CM seem much cheaper as they're still at 90$.

why comes cop selvage?

HSC
gstar, ksubi, nudie ... eh, just go out just try jeans on, see what look best

nwong6

HSC
gstar, ksubi, nudie ... eh, just go out just try jeans on, see what look best
kid has an 80-150$ budget.

why not recommend some Imperials, FHs, and IHs while ur @ it? no srsly?

lulztastical

HSC
N/A
i don think he'd be familiar with them but if he did im sure he would leapt at the chance to recommend them in his expensive brands diarea.

Pace_T

HSC
edwin london black slim - awesome fit, great quality and about $150 @ glue store.

otherwise cheap mondays are really good, but you do sacrifice (some) quality in favour of price. dr denim jeans are a nice choice if you want a step up in quality and price.

the new st&dard denim range at GP is much better than i thought. theres a pair of selvage jeans going for $200, which sounds like pretty good value, although i'm unsure about fit or quality.
wow $200 and its good value? you dont even know about the fit or quality?

i'd never spend $200 on a pair of jeans. EVER

johony

HSC
wow $200 and its good value? you dont even know about the fit or quality?

i'd never spend $200 on a pair of jeans. EVER
for selvage it's good value.

but i did have a look awhile back and its not great quality at all. you can pick em up for $100 now, seeing as people who generally shop at GP wouldn't buy "no name" shit.

nwong6

HSC

but i did have a look awhile back and its not great quality at all. you can pick em up for $100 now, seeing as people who generally shop at GP wouldn't buy "no name" shit.
Fuck selvage, its BoS no one cares. 100% of the people dont know what the fuck ur talking about, nor do they care whether or not their jean have selvage.

BTW check the syd. thread, imperials dropping cheep.

u cop my shit yet?

johony

HSC
at least they can google it and pretend to know what it is

imperials eh. i got 200 bucks that i might wanna blow, might check it out then.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

hahahah champ

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
hm, i want some new jeans, dark, and kinda baggy, but not too baggy. Just not slim fit, more of a straight cut, to go with a black hoodie im getting in the next month or so.

Where can i find such a jeans?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)