What type of Pens are good? (1 Viewer)

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
I reckon blue pens are the best. I currently use black but am about to switch back to blue. It stands out more.

Also i was reading example responses and the ones with higher marks all seem to write big. You feel more immersed when it is big writing as well. Any clues?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I just went and bought a whole bunch of pens today. Like I spent $30 on pens so if one starts giving me the shits in an exam I can just use another. :p

Haha, 'non leaking pen' is soooo not an option when you're left handed tho. I've been writing a prac essay for the last hour and the side of my hand (and wrist!! wtf) is covered in blue.

Will Hunting

HSC
I use budget bics all the way! In the heat of the exam, trivialities like the type of pen you're using don't really matter :p You're better off forgetting completely about things like this and directing all your focus and energies toward your work.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Hahaha typical Byron hippy ;) "oh, don't worry, it'll all work out, la la la la".

Try saying pens don't matter when all your subjects involve writing 3-4 essays for the HSC :p

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
pilot BP.S blue either medium or fine.

i used to like the medium ones more, but once, i accidentally bought a fine. then i decided i liked fine more

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
krabby_me said:
I reckon blue pens are the best. I currently use black but am about to switch back to blue. It stands out more.
I'm the opposite I switched from blue to black & I think black stands out more with black being a bold colour. Each to their own I guess.:)

a8o

HSC
it actually got me to think about what sort of pen i like and now i make a consciouis effort when im revising to use that type.

ugh, (borderline) OCD onset.

*ashlea*

HSC
i always just use cheapo blue bic pens, but my teachers said to use black felt tip (eg artline 0.4) 4 our HSC cos they've marked the HSC and apparently they r the easiest ones 2 read, and they dont leak or smudge..

but whatever really, as long as u use the same ones when u study so u know they work 4 u i dont reckon it matters..

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
PILOT DR. GRIP..

i bought one and came first in ext. english :rolleyes:

it's so smooth.. but runs out fast.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
hmmz i've been waiting for the flexgrip elites
its been out in america for ages
damn...how much longer do i have to wait?

gem_max

HSC
Get pens that are really FAT with a really SQUIDGEY grip. I did this and had a lot of writing to do in extra booklets for all exams (argh and those students numbers on top of every page haha) and di not get cramps or pressure points at all.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
yer pilot DR GRIP ! they are the best and smoothest. i got 8 pages done for english. and then another 6 for english ext ! it slides like.... mmmMmm

but it costs $10 - $11 and runs out kinda fast cos i like using it so much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)