what u all get for arabic? (1 Viewer)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
mann, i got thrashed by the markers lol, i got 79 in the exam, farr out, got 82% overall, hope u guys did a little betta, that's if there's anyone out there.

ugly14

G0Ldën MëMbër
HSC
shit...i got 85 in my HSC and 96 for my school mark
stupid markers.....by the way everyone got shit marks for arabic
by the way : im in year 10 doing my HSC for 2u arabic continuers!

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
ugly14 said:
shit...i got 85 in my HSC and 96 for my school mark
stupid markers.....by the way everyone got shit marks for arabic
by the way : im in year 10 doing my HSC for 2u arabic continuers!
I think they've recruited people that actually know how to mark, cause well, i think my assessment mark got dragged down from 93% to 84%, my teacher called and was like "i put a high mark for ur assessment", well, that's what happens, however, i mean, i think it was just that i couldn't be bothered doing the actual exam for some reason, i've been wanting to do the HSC for arabic ever since year 9, but they just wouldn't let me, and as the years went by, my memory and knowledge in arabic gained from my overseas education just deterriorated, and so i had to wait till year 11, and well that's what happens.... u end up wiht an 82%.

My teacher wants me to do it again, pff, don't think so. At least now i know my back up units are something not to rely on..... i.e they're not back up anymnore, maybe it will force me to study harder for chemitsry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)