What u planning to do in summer holidays? (1 Viewer)

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Ok this may be a bit too early, but oh well fuck it.

What u planning to do in summer holidays?

studying, relaxing, partying ??

patty4848

HSC
Well maybe a little study...but I'll just try and enjoy myself.
I also have 2 major works due so I probably should make a start drafting or something so i might do that...
Probably alot of sport. Makes me happy!:)

Foxodi

HSC
I'll be learning all content up until half yearlies and make summaries for them (though I'll try to push myself to completing one or two entire courses).
Followed/interrupted by christmas
Followed by camping with some mates on -insert random river-
Followed by more camping with some family.
Followed by Study!!!!

cs01001

HSC
I often set unrelastic goals in trying to archieve the max out of holidays, but I might just go with the flow this summer holiday. Will possibly do an extensive update of all notes, and some lite study in Chemistry and Maths.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
I think I have to read BNW and watch Bladerunner, other than that I will only have 1 assessment to do. woohoo, can't wait till new years.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Knowing me, nothing that's productive in terms of my schooling.

bleu

HSC
aha study study study... extensive summary of notes etc.

plus make a lot of headway with a major work

and get healthy again!! lol >>bike riding whoo

can't wait :rofl:

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
sleep till noon, eat, sleep again.
go for a run.

im thinking in the first 3 days of the holidays, i write out all my summaries, so that i all i have to do is read over notes.

and im going on a couple of holidays :D

cccclaire

HSC
I'm gonna try and get a job. Save some money for my Europe trip at the end of HSC.

As for homework, I'm not going to worry too much, I'll do a bit I suppose.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
I think the summer holidays coming up will be important and pretty much be a very big chunk of time which i can do all my preparation for next year till hsc...

Ill probably end up reading all texts and stuff for english and do topic summaries for previous and upcoming topics. Thats what i intend to do! But trusting me, ill probably procrastinate half the time so i need to motivate myself somehow...

Goodluck everyone =)

Sonata

HSC
hopefully try and complete the entire hsc course over the holidays which i myself know which is impossible lol. Then i can go start past papers till hsc

bleu

HSC
whoa is that really what some people do? Complete the whole course for all subjects over the holidays??:eek:

is that even possible?!! ...i guess for some crazily driven people it is... and i applaud those people for that...

But the thought of it still seems incomprehensible... So much work, so little LIFE

Foxodi

HSC
bleu said:
But the thought of it still seems incomprehensible... So much work, so little LIFE
While I sadly agree (Ive noticed my own life slipping through my fingers), its generally the drive to achieve our academic potential (which will prob affect most of us in a large way) and belief that a job life (40 years?) that we love is better then 1 year of parties :D

LiiL

HSC
N/A
Foxodi said:
While I sadly agree (Ive noticed my own life slipping through my fingers), its generally the drive to achieve our academic potential (which will prob affect most of us in a large way) and belief that a job life (40 years?) that we love is better then 1 year of parties :D

Very good point!

Yamiyo

HSC
I'm going to try and learn all the vocab in the Japanese syllabus and everything word we've come across in the Latin HSC course so far, then start learning my translations. (This is because I can never be bothered to learn vocab as we go along, even though I know I should). Then after going to Japan for a week I'll probably be lazy for a while. Yay!

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
I think I might try and get back into shape like the others too. Jog to my park in the morning and stuff. Shall be hot and sweaty, but fun ! I'll also probably be doing as much work as possible but unfortunately are looking after my 2 younger brothers as my mum and sister are going on holidays and dad is working.

Water fights ! lol i want em bad.

Going out. I want to have a bbq and stuff with a huge bunch of my friends and just have sooo much fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)