What UAI will I get? (1 Viewer)

buttercup

Okay.. here's a question.. how much will english affect the UAI? If I get 50's in english but 70's and 80's in the rest of my 8 units, what will my UAI be?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Uhh, depends on your courses, your assessment marks and rankings, etc.

We did develop a UAI calculator for a reason. :)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
"They"??

Don't stereotype UAI calculators! unless you're excluding ours :p

Ours can accurately predict (to within 0.5) what your UAI would have been had you sat the HSC in 2001. Assuming that you, of course, can accurately predict your HSC marks.

Why would asking us be better than using our calculator, considering that we were the ones who developed it? :p

Oh, sorry for seeming argumentative etc, it's just that no-one has discussed calculating UAIs for a while so I've had nothing to talk about. :(

lol. :p

homeboyjoe

Protective of your calculator arent we? :p Well all i can say is if its prediction is anything to go by i will have a nice UAI to look forward to...thats if the student numbers and marks, etc are anything like the ones of last year.

Drnrg

lazseek is pretty good you know, came 0.02 close to my actual uai

although whats more accurate is the method that uac uses, that is 5 drunk monkeys with darts and dice.
What happens is they roll the dice and throw a dart, your uai is the average of both + 4 for accuracy
if they miss the dart board you get "40 or below"

nice system dont you think?

UPKA

homeboyjoe: wat a waste of bandwidth with that pic in ur sign, isnt it a Hitler's Youth's Knife(i think i have one at home somewhere) and a German Grenade?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)