what uni do you plan to go to next year. (1 Viewer)

what uni.

• Total voters

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
sonyaleeisapixi said:
But srsly, you're an aspiring UNE kid? Cause, thats cool.
What course?

Hahahahahaha, Ah no, no I'm not. I've just lived in Armidale for the past 17 years and I'm not leaving till 2010 and the UNE Bistro is highly likely to be your hangout.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
EbonyTW said:
Hahahahahaha, Ah no, no I'm not. I've just lived in Armidale for the past 17 years and I'm not leaving till 2010 and the UNE Bistro is highly likely to be your hangout.
Ahhhh, I seeee.

I've been told that, my friends sister did her teaching degree there and was like "YOULL BE DRUNK ALL THE TIME"

whoo1029384756

HSC
I hope I get into Sydney! I need 95.3 for what i want to do...otherwise it's off to NSW.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
...read below

although law/asian studies isn't on top of my preference list anymore i still want to go to anu.

I decided i only want to do a single degree program in my first year.

Ezzz1990

HSC
Either Griffith University on the Gold Coast or the University of the Sunshine Coast (it's pretty obvious where that Uni is, lol).

MadamGuilia

HSC
I'm also in love with Macquarie... I really hope to get in because I just can't wait to study there!! It looks magnificent :D It's my only choice :) :hammer:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
MadamGuilia said:
I'm also in love with Macquarie... I really hope to get in because I just can't wait to study there!! It looks magnificent :D It's my only choice :) :hammer:
what the fuck..... how can you be in love with fucking macquarie it's the worst place in the world

charlesdinio

HSC
mickybridges said:
yeah i'm wondering that too.. i thought USYD would have the most votes just because it's the highest ranked uni in sydney...strange :uhoh:
Yeah i'm sure it would be, but when someone wants to study law, 99.55 doesn't look too good..

Great uni, but its very reserved lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)