What uni is better to study commerce? UNINSW or Sydney uni? (1 Viewer)

rosievictoriaj

HSC
I'm wanting to study bachelor of commerce/media (pr and advertising) I know they offer this at UNINSW but not Sydney university ? The campus looks great at Sydney, and I know it has a lot of prestige. But UNINSW looks like they have some great courses but they don't seem as good? Like I know Sydney uni offers some great industry placements does UNINSW ?
Thanks! Be honest please!

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Well i think it comes down to what course is avaikable to you and what isn't. If USYD doesn't have media, watcha gonna do.

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm wanting to study bachelor of commerce/media (pr and advertising) I know they offer this at UNINSW but not Sydney university ? The campus looks great at Sydney, and I know it has a lot of prestige. But UNINSW looks like they have some great courses but they don't seem as good? Like I know Sydney uni offers some great industry placements does UNINSW ?
Thanks! Be honest please!
if usyd doesn't offer the degree you'd like to do, why would you go there?

/closethread

Bongos

HSC
You could do media through an arts degree - so you'd study Commerce/Arts. I know UNSW has a better business degree but their media degree isn't that great tbh but USYD's pretty good in that field. I guess chose your uni based on which degree is more important

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You could do media through an arts degree - so you'd study Commerce/Arts. I know UNSW has a better business degree but their media degree isn't that great tbh but USYD's pretty good in that field. I guess chose your uni based on which degree is more important
Do you study media at UNSW?

Bongos

HSC
No but a relative started her degree there but later on transferred to USYD. She didn't like it and later on she found out it a media degree from UNSW isn't even highly regarded in the industry. Currently, she works in PR but I don't know any specifics about her role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)