What WAM would I need? (1 Viewer)

Sonesful

HSC
I got an offer for Liberal Arts and Science at USYD. I'm going to accept it and hope to transfer after a year into either an engineering degree or a health science degree (such as pharmacy) at either USYD or UNSW. What WAM would I need in order to stand a chance of transferring with an ATAR of 73.2?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Pretty sure UNSW only considers uni marks for external transfers, so just as high as possible.

Arv21

HSC
Are the eng and health sci degrees pretty competitive at UNSW? Do you think you'd need to get a distinction average to be able to transfer?

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Not sure for the first question, but DN average wouldn't hurt at all. I think you need to be pushing mid-DN to high-DN range for a really good chance, but yes DN is a minimum, I'd think.

Hatake88

HSC
I got an offer for Liberal Arts and Science at USYD. I'm going to accept it and hope to transfer after a year into either an engineering degree or a health science degree (such as pharmacy) at either USYD or UNSW. What WAM would I need in order to stand a chance of transferring with an ATAR of 73.2?
Credit average at least. The usyd person at the admissions counter tell you straight off the bat not to bother if its not at least credit (and that goes for transferring to any course).

Like shadowdude said, get it as high as possible since...what else can you do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)