• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What was the first, and most recent concert you went to? (2 Viewers)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
first: thompson at king tom stadium.. in 2000
last: hmm this little kid who won eurovision and we had to perform at his concert when he toured down here.. that was on boxing day last yr
next: thompson concert at the entertainment centre on the 22nd of may :D bought my ticket today
[edit] if ur curious.. http://www.mir.net.au/thompson/

Last edited:
HSC
i think my first concert was the butterfly effect ages and ages ago. or unwritten law, one of the two (i freaking hate both those bands now, but anyway). the last person i saw was technically kelly clarkson, it's not like i went to see her, she was just there. and the next one i'm going to go to is hanson next month because i'm hardcore, yo.

ohleiohleiheho

HSC
Awww i want to go to a good concert at the moment so bad instead of doing assessments! Heres my first, last and some of the best.

First - sadly Tina Arena in 1997 when I was 10 (happy I've moved on from there)

Last - Grinspoon Showpony Express featuring Dirty Pink Jeans, Grand Fatal and The Cops as special guests. 29th April 2005 - Newcastle

Best - Would have to be Waveaid at the SCG in January, Sydney Big Day Out 2005 (in particularly Polyphonic Spree and Little Birdy), Silverchair - 21st April 2003 - Newcastle.

strangeoutside

HSC
first: jebediah 02
last: The Stiffies and Zygomatic Major (local bands... really awfully good)
next: Shihad on thursday.
Best: the hives (bdo 05), polyphonic spree (bdo 05), gerling (livid 03), yeah yeah yeahs (livid 03), franz ferdinand (splendour in the grass 04), the mars volta (bdo 04)... oh and it goes on... and on... grinspoon are also always good. and rocket science. oh... and on and on...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)