• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What will we talk about? (3 Viewers)

Huy

HSC
N/A
P&P is my favourite book of all time.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
errrrrrrgh. if i remember correctly, last year's yr 12's end of ext2 party was shared with us year 11's, and they had to talk about how great extension2 was. i think we'll do that again.
if we do, im going to tell the year 11s how terrible and stressful it is so they wont do it.

or maybe not.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babydoll_
if we do, im going to tell the year 11s how terrible and stressful it is so they wont do it.
Now there's an original idea.

(See first page) ;)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
yeah
the thing is, i dont think itll work
cos i talked to some year 11 friends of mine before, and i told them that extension2 was a1 champion stuff
oh well

Huy

HSC
N/A
D'oh!

Well, I don't have any Year 11 friends (although some of them think that they can walk around shaking my hand, saying "hey man" to me and waving at me, saying "aren't you ____'s brother?" and "hey, you're that prefect...").

But I digress.
I don't talk to people about Ext2 (unless they are, of course, Ext2 students) so I'm able to tell prospective students how hard the course is, the workloads, stress levels, late nights, the amount of writing you have to do, blah...

It (shall) work like a charm :)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Don't forget to include the beautiful vivas, and the lovely journal. They were the BEST parts of Ext2!

:rolleyes:

I'm going to LOVE next week; ext2 will finally be over, and I have two excursions. :D

Leap

free falling
HSC
Don't forget to include the beautiful vivas, and the lovely journal
Argh! I just remembered my journal is due tomorrow! I haven't updated it in weeks...
:( This is just too much

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Well I believe I hold the record
I havent written in mine since May

Jinglebell

HSC
i haven't had a great deal of contact with yr 11's other than when they sat in on our vivas. i think there's maybe one or two yr11's at my school who could hack ext2, although some who think they can i seriously doubt.

eg: when some of the girls considering it sat in on our viva, they could ask questions. one girl is using the analogy of good & evil being polar twins...a year 11 asked if she had considered polar as meaning they were cold to each other. i think we deserve medals for not bursting out laughing at that comment...although it was the highlight of the vivas:)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
6th may :)
i have sheets, and major dates written in my school diary though, so it wont be hard to catch up
how about you, Jinglebell?

PS do you have any other sources of info for the simpsons? i need to beef up my bibliography :D

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Everything has gone so fast.... after working up the trials to be this big thing for so long, they have passed by (except for one I have on Friday) uneventfully. This whole finishing school thing is kinda weird and surreal.

Jinglebell

HSC
wow, i just looked at my journal and at some point i made it into june! go me!

babydoll: i'm a little light on simpsons bibliography myself, i pretty much only have www.snpp.com and a book a friend lent me - it's called "the simpsons: a complete guide to our favourite family", edited by Ray Richmond, HarperCollins Publishers, New York, 1997

i think that's all the bib. infor you need for it? if i left anything out just let me know...can we count watching the show nearly every day for a year in our bibliography??

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Over the past few days, I have had the same thought. What am I going to do during Period 4 Thursday commencing next week? I love Extension 2 soooo much. This part of the forum has become my favourite. Most importantly, my ext 2 teacher is so much fun to talk to. ~sobz~ i don't want it to end. :(

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Jinglebell
babydoll: i'm a little light on simpsons bibliography myself, i pretty much only have www.snpp.com and a book a friend lent me - it's called "the simpsons: a complete guide to our favourite family", edited by Ray Richmond, HarperCollins Publishers, New York, 1997

i think that's all the bib. infor you need for it? if i left anything out just let me know...can we count watching the show nearly every day for a year in our bibliography??
i actually bought that book in year or something. they had some more after that, but they only had 2 seasons each and cost the same as the first book.

did you include "the simpsons and philosophy"? i dont know if its relevant; but its fulla essays and stuff... i ordered it from america, cost $40. look it up on amazon. its a good book.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babydoll_
i ordered it from america, cost $40. look it up on amazon. its a good book.
I think she has been there :)

Leap

free falling
HSC
:eek: I didn't see that post ? She must have posted it while I was still replying.

Oh well, it was still a good suggestion :)

Jinglebell

HSC
oooh, and there's this book called "the gospel according to the simpsons"...i borrowed that from my religion teacher, i'll have to get it back off her to get bibliography details

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)