• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What Would you do???? (2 Viewers)

nwatts

HSC
dagwoman said:
That's not true. If you read my post, you would have realised that. The pill can fail; it happens all the time. The "myth/fact" segment I posted came directly from an abortion clinic website where I know people who work there. The statistic rates for failure of contraception are based on people who use contraception the RIGHT way, EVERY time, and they're not 100%.
you are a dirty lesbian. you aren't gonna get preggers. so shut up.

HSC
N/A
Cykologi_gal said:
I'd abort the embryo as soon as possible, it's a mistake and above all else, you'd want a "whole" family for the child, wouldn't you? How can the child be happy if he/she grows up without knowing who his/her father is? Wouldn't he/she be discriminated against?! It's an unfair burden on you and the child.
WTF is a "whole" family anyway? What about the kids whose parents went through divorce, had one or both parents die. Not knowing who his/her father is??.....what about sperm donors? Or the child who finds out that their dad is not their biological father, after all?

Nothing is ever that clear cut. She got herself into this, mature enough or not, she's going to have to grow up a little and make some choices for herself.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
"Castration
Tubes tied/cut
Hysterectomy"

No one is going to do that.

IcA-Tom only

HSC
Thanks to the person who diplayed my profile on the forum If you wanna be a bitch go ahead and ruin a few more peoples lives, you dont know what I am going through and prob never will I aint posting here anymore!!!!

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
IcA-Tom only said:
Thanks to the person who diplayed my profile on the forum If you wanna be a bitch go ahead and ruin a few more peoples lives, you dont know what I am going through and prob never will I aint posting here anymore!!!!
But YOU filled in your profile. Anyone can see it just by clicking your av.

If you didn't want it to be public and wasn't aware that it was public, you might want to visit User CP -> Profile.

nwatts

HSC
IcA-Tom only said:
you my dear are an idiot

no wonder you got pregnant

IcA-Tom only

HSC
Well as a matter of fact it is not me thats the idiot

I am not even talking about myself!!!read the first post!!!!
My best friend is Going through this and you dont care that its not easy for her
or for me she has basically left the decision on me and he boyfriend is a dickhead.....STOP BEING IDIOTS!!!!

nothing has helped at all none of these posts....

Skeeta

HSC
stop being a brat

both myself and others (dagwoman etc) have given you your options...

THAT is the advice..
theres only a few things to choose from.. we've tried to help

IcA-Tom only

HSC
thank you for people like skeeta but there has been others unlike u.....

Sorry Thank you

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
IcA-Tom only said:
Well as a matter of fact it is not me thats the idiot

I am not even talking about myself!!!read the first post!!!!
My best friend is Going through this and you dont care that its not easy for her
or for me she has basically left the decision on me and he boyfriend is a dickhead.....STOP BEING IDIOTS!!!!

nothing has helped at all none of these posts....
I thought you said that it was you who was pregnant, and that your boyfriend's parents hate you.
IcA-Tom only said:
He does not even talk to me anymore until I do.....I was sitting with him and he would not even hold my hand....HIS PARENTS HATE ME!!!!

IcA-Tom only

HSC
No my best friends they hate both of us- so glad I dont have parents like his.....

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
IcA-Tom only said:
No my best friends they hate both of us- so glad I dont have parents like his.....
Lol... so how come you never tried to tell us this was your friend until Captain Gh3y exposed your identity?

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I've made a real effort to give good advice, and you haven't been very appreciative. In fact, you've just been plain rude.

So let me get this straight, it's not you who is pregnant, it's your friend? (Even though you've toally implied it's you, but anyway). and somehow you think she's making you make the decision? That sounds like bull. Be clear, tell the truth. That's the only way you'll get useful advice.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
If you wanna PM me, please do. I'd like to help.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
dagwoman said:
I've made a real effort to give good advice, and you haven't been very appreciative. In fact, you've just been plain rude.

So let me get this straight, it's not you who is pregnant, it's your friend? (Even though you've toally implied it's you, but anyway). and somehow you think she's making you make the decision? That sounds like bull. Be clear, tell the truth. That's the only way you'll get useful advice.
Amen!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)