What would you do? (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
iambored said:

and wouldn't everyone want it face to face? it's better to tell them to their face anyway because you can see their reaction, not a forced reaction in an sms that probably took 30mins to write.
yeah true, it's like sms... u cant determine how serious it is.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
SipSip said:
SOmething came across my mind since that i was listening to some chinese radio thing about relationships....

Anyway, if someone you considers as friends suddenly sms you one night or day and said that they liked you a lot and wish for you to become their gf/bf what would you do?

1)Act as if nothing happened....don't msg back...the next day you see him or her don't mention it....ie. act as if you didn't receive it

2)Sms back saying "wtf!! you must've got the wrong number"

3)Reply back with your own personal feeling towards them..ie.whether you like them or not.

Also, do girls think that it's insincere if guys just msg them...or would they only reply if they do it in person...because as we all know...guys are often shy about these things...

I asked if my ex was drunk when she first told me

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
this has actually happened to me before, and i'm glad i went with option 3)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
iambored said:

and wouldn't everyone want it face to face? it's better to tell them to their face anyway because you can see their reaction, not a forced reaction in an sms that probably took 30mins to write.
I'd like it face to face, but if they r too shy to tell you face to face I'd rather them tell me by sms or phone then not tell me at all

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i guess it depends on the person who's sending the sms..if they're often one to joke around then ignore it or ask if they're serious/drunk etc. ..but if that's not the sort of message they would normally send..then 3

Evansy

HSC
i told some girl that i had a thing for her via a sms, like i just said wat were the chances of us hooking up ? and like i know it was wrong but she was like one of my close friends, and then after that she like full hated me, wouldnt talk to me wouldnt do anything, even now that we are talking again, she still acts a little weird ( or i might be just thinking too much about the situation)

BTW - she replyed and told me that she only saw me as a friend, and there will never be anything more

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Evansy said:
i told some girl that i had a thing for her via a sms, like i just said wat were the chances of us hooking up ? and like i know it was wrong but she was like one of my close friends, and then after that she like full hated me, wouldnt talk to me wouldnt do anything, even now that we are talking again, she still acts a little weird ( or i might be just thinking too much about the situation)

BTW - she replyed and told me that she only saw me as a friend, and there will never be anything more
Girls act weird when they're around guys they know likes or liked them because they like to feel like they are something wanted but can't be get...they look down on such people naturally...
Well, at least she replied...and also, i personally think that you're thinking waaay to much since that you probably still have feelings for her...and that's why you're still thinking too much....there are plenty of other girls out there...once you find one...you'll forget her and heal..

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
SipSip said:
SOmething came across my mind since that i was listening to some chinese radio thing about relationships....

Anyway, if someone you considers as friends suddenly sms you one night or day and said that they liked you a lot and wish for you to become their gf/bf what would you do?

1)Act as if nothing happened....don't msg back...the next day you see him or her don't mention it....ie. act as if you didn't receive it

2)Sms back saying "wtf!! you must've got the wrong number"

3)Reply back with your own personal feeling towards them..ie.whether you like them or not.

Also, do girls think that it's insincere if guys just msg them...or would they only reply if they do it in person...because as we all know...guys are often shy about these things...

i would ask them to marry me

Sonik

HSC
N/A
you should CALL them straight after the message..that way you can guage exactly how they're feeling...If they say it wasn't them, you'd be able to tell if they were lying or not...& if they're for real...its far more genuine to actually speak to them..

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Sonik said:
you should CALL them straight after the message..that way you can guage exactly how they're feeling...If they say it wasn't them, you'd be able to tell if they were lying or not...& if they're for real...its far more genuine to actually speak to them..
I sent someone a normal msg...no confession...but they rang back straight away...scared the shit outta me since that i was rereading the msg to see if i typed it all correctly...made me drop my phone....thank god it was a nokia!

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
Yes asking the person to marry u is the best option to hint it!

Guys oh guys... if using sms try something original, instead of the direct"i think i have feelings..lets get together" ... it would b a major shock! Good if she likes u too, but horribubble if she's wondering exactly what time you took your medication, so she'll most likely be screaming "WTF...WTF WTF WTF"

Perhaps sth like....

"Hey my name is 99. whats ur name? i hope its 89 bc i like people named 89."
can be interpreted as lame, but it can also b perceived as sorta cute =]
i suggest u to dont be too direct.. leave it somewhat vague so she'll be confused and u can get a reply for sure!

If ur planning to sms, choose a good time, like within 24 hrs of seeing her and having a great time on fone or sth... dont send abruptly or it'll be a complete shock

Then again, some things are best to do in real life. However, don't confess in real life. just heavily hint it...if u feel that she mite b interested in u..but if she isnt interested...she'll see u as a prick attempting sexual molestation.

that's all from a perved female perception!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
I would go for Option 3.

I suppose if you don't like her, there's no way that you can drag her and lead her on for so long? and if you do, then tell her how you feel whichever way things will go.

I mean sometimes SMS can be impersonal but they might use it because it's easier to say what is hard to say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)