• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What would you like to see on BOS 2005? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Okay deal, you don't post for the next 69 (or how ever many) days.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Komaticom said:
43 days, jumb. You know you could have just scrolled down to see how many days were left.
til the end of the hsc......

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
jumb said:
Okay deal, you don't post for the next 69 (or how ever many) days.
43 days, jumb. You know you could have just scrolled down to see how many days were left.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Komaticom said:
Ah, I actually have that frame blocked, so I just make up numbers.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Why is the Bos clock wandering off again. Is it thinking a minute is like 59.99 seconds or something?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
what i would like to see very very soon is SAM 2004 or 2005...............

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd like to see a "What would you like to see on BOS 2006" thread created and this one left to gather e-dust.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Users are warned on behaviour which is found to be against those set forth in the conditions each user accepts when they register on the forum. They are summaringly banned if a) they continue to do so b) exhibit behaviour which is in the extreme breach of the rules.

HSC
brogan77 said:
I would like to see a formal and transperent banning system laid out for all to see.
The mods are not babysitters, and will not tolerate blatant stupidity and blatant disregard for rules of either good taste or those which are outlined in the various policies and guidelines around the forum. I think the system is already pretty crystal clear, and would be highly amused if any of the clowns who've managed to get themselves banned this evening didn't see it coming.

The Internet does not mean you can get away with anything you like, there are consequences, just like in real, unplugged, day to day life. Chances are that anyone who grasps this fairly simple concept will manage to avoid being banned (Unless they deliberately decide to disregard it).

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
ogmzergrush said:
The mods are not babysitters, and will not tolerate blatant stupidity and blatant disregard for rules of either good taste or those which are outlined in the various policies and guidelines around the forum. I think the system is already pretty crystal clear, and would be highly amused if any of the clowns who've managed to get themselves banned this evening didn't see it coming.

The Internet does not mean you can get away with anything you like, there are consequences, just like in real, unplugged, day to day life. Chances are that anyone who grasps this fairly simple concept will manage to avoid being banned (Unless they deliberately decide to disregard it).
Couldn't have said that better myself, good post

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Work like to see greater moderation of the General HSC Forums. Some threads quickly fill with insult and vile. Where art thou mods?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Rafy said:
Work like to see greater moderation of the General HSC Forums. Some threads quickly fill with insult and vile. Where art thou mods?
our apologies, we're trying our best - we have exams at uni too ;)

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
bubz :D said:
our apologies, we're trying our best - we have exams at uni too ;)
Am I the only uni student that doesn't have examinations around here?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
rofl all these new people posting Paper 2 Help me! threads in the Paper 1 exam thoughts......

oh the disorder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)