• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What you gonna do if you fail HSC (1 Viewer)

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
Slide Rule said:
If there's one reason people fail in life, it's that they don't know the meaning of persistence. Don't knock those who do.
If there is another reason people fail in life,it's that they don't know the meaning of gaving up when there is no hope, therefor knock those who do:p:p

Last edited:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
If you fail the HSC, you shouldnt have stayed on to do it in the first place. If you think you will fail then an apprenticeship is perhaps the best option.

Carcus

HSC
Deus said:
If you fail the HSC, you shouldnt have stayed on to do it in the first place. If you think you will fail then an apprenticeship is perhaps the best option.
you dont do the HSC with the INTENTION to fail, you do the HSC to try your best, no one plans to fail, if you dont TRY it how will you know you were gonna fail, unless your a psychic!, before you speak deus, think son think! :vcross:

IceBreaker

HSC
!! AAA !! said:
wat if you fail again?
that a possibility that i took in account, well i if i do fail again i would just do an aprrenticeship, although my parents would be pissed abit

IceBreaker

HSC
shortygb said:
find a back door approach, which is the most likely at the moment.
u can wait till your 21 and do the STAT test but nahhh, thats like 3 yrs away wasted.

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
Argonaut said:
But there's no need to bump the thread. Why is it so important to you that your threads stay alive?
there are.....reasons....u think i wanna bump the thread???...far out...u know how boring is it?....but as i said....there are reasons....and i am not about to tell u:p so....plz...just bear with me:S

Pace_T

HSC
erm, as if you will fail damnation
you are like one of the smartest ppl on these boards

a fail to you is prolly like under 99

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)