• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What you hate about UNSW (4 Viewers)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: 回复: Re: What you hate about UNSW

hey rekkusu lets continue the trend? :D

BeeCom

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: What you hate about UNSW

bringbackshred said:
Push to the front of them in the bus queue.

My favourite trick is to pretend to look at the time the next bus is coming and then just hang around the front of the 20-metre long queue until it does come. Guaranteed seat! The best part is that I'm a fairly solid chap, so I don't often get questioned about my seat-stealing tactics by other members of the queue.
A fairly solid chap? I'm fairly sure you're fairly good at taking it in the butt

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
tallkid34 said:
Hey Helen!

Hols are good so far but are slowly becoming more and more boring 'sigh'...

Merry xmas btw!

Btw shred, I do the exact same things. Wait around at the bus stop and then push my way through... It's kinda easy being as I'm 6'4 and everyone else is a head shorter than me...

haha thanks corey - but ESSEC COREY ESSEC!!! This has been my dream for god knows how long. fuck yes!

anyway, having said that - i do hate 1. how long the exchange office took to FINALLY get back to us on their last day of work when they stated it would only take 5-6weeks .. so much pain and angst for us omg....

and 2. first year conversations - particularly on the main walkway and on the buses.. AND ALSO when they bunch up IN HOARDS (sp?) when walking between classes at uni (GODDAMN PPL, STICK TO ONE SIDE!), and YOU CAN'T GET PAST THEM WITHOUT SWINGING YOUR BAGS AND HITTING THEM ON PURPOSE AS YOU WALK PAST (i do that.. - energy NOT well spent i tell you + only cos they piss me off due to such ignorance) argh.

/rant :angel:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: What you hate about UNSW

wrong_turn said:
oh fuck i have a 9am class....

i didnt really think of the first years. lucky its just a lecture

i have TWO of them next year.

edit: vista elearning you are gay gay gay what is wrong with recognising firefox 3.X ?

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: 回复: Re: What you hate about UNSW

yeah, but it still works for me, FF3 that is.., but it freezes sometime, when i have many tabs open.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A

chrome solved the stability problem to a degree, because all tabs in chrome run in separate processes. If one process goes down, then you can terminate it without closing the whole browser. FF runs as a single process only.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
shoxgeneration said:
haha thanks corey - but ESSEC COREY ESSEC!!! This has been my dream for god knows how long. fuck yes!

anyway, having said that - i do hate 1. how long the exchange office took to FINALLY get back to us on their last day of work when they stated it would only take 5-6weeks .. so much pain and angst for us omg....

and 2. first year conversations - particularly on the main walkway and on the buses.. AND ALSO when they bunch up IN HOARDS (sp?) when walking between classes at uni (GODDAMN PPL, STICK TO ONE SIDE!), and YOU CAN'T GET PAST THEM WITHOUT SWINGING YOUR BAGS AND HITTING THEM ON PURPOSE AS YOU WALK PAST (i do that.. - energy NOT well spent i tell you + only cos they piss me off due to such ignorance) argh.

/rant :angel:
Wow... Exchange in Franceland! Nice, when are you goin btw? You can build up your francais avec tres beau hommes...haha... I'm glad you can see the purpose behind my rant as well... First years... Annual pain in the ass...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha im gonna hate it that they are gonna take all the best places to eat and study at. fuck... the rooms in asb and seats.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
wrong_turn said:
haha im gonna hate it that they are gonna take all the best places to eat and study at. fuck... the rooms in asb and seats.
Doesnt make a difference, my friend. The international students that live around kenso take those rooms and seats long before anyone else will get to them.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
No0ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

I have two 9am starts.

It better not be like last year where the lines were ALL the way back to the tunnel.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
@corey: that is equally true. but im expecting an extra surge of students taking those places to "study"

is2buddaflies

madness the magnet
HSC

the fkn stairs, i went for a open day

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC

is2buddaflies said:
the fkn stairs, i went for a open day
The basser steps/stairs, hahaha.....

Avoid giving yourself a workout each day by not having any classes on upper campus. Otherwise, you'll just get used to it sooner or later.

STx

Boom Bap
HSC

tallkid34 said:
The basser steps/stairs, hahaha.....

Avoid giving yourself a workout each day by not having any classes on upper campus. Otherwise, you'll just get used to it sooner or later.
lol hi Corey, I didn't realise it was you before.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC

STx said:
lol hi Corey, I didn't realise it was you before.
Haha, Seynthan! What's up man? Didn't know you were still around on these forums? How's your hols goin?

STx

Boom Bap
HSC

tallkid34 said:
Haha, Seynthan! What's up man? Didn't know you were still around on these forums? How's your hols goin?
Im going well, can't believe we're gonna be in third year now!

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
tallkid34 said:
Wow... Exchange in Franceland! Nice, when are you goin btw? You can build up your francais avec tres beau hommes...haha... I'm glad you can see the purpose behind my rant as well... First years... Annual pain in the ass...
S2, '09 - but holidaying pre/post the actual french uni semester starting/ending also - so leaving earlier/coming back later than needed :) woo it'll be so awesome, CAN NOT WAIT (i'll have my 21st there too :D)
woooo!

Yes, no i agree - @Les, can you imagine the hyperactivity we shall all witness as the newbies jump at the chance to SCORE AWESOME WHITE ROOMS TO *STUDY* (read: procastinate) in arghhh....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)