What. (1 Viewer)

vtfan

PG's M Crew
HSC
I'm struggling with the 3 unit course ALREADY. I'm using the Cambridge textbook at school. I find the foundation quite easy but once I get to the development, I seem to get most questions wrong. I understand all theory etc. but it just doesn't work out when I do those questions. :mad1:

Should I drop to 2u maths or stick around and practice more?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
stick around and see how you go throughout the year, if you struggle drop in yr 12.

you do NOT want to drop now where it doesn't matter, because it basically closes the possiblity of doing 4unit.

roadrage75

HSC
stick around and see how you go throughout the year, if you struggle drop in yr 12.

you do NOT want to drop now where it doesn't matter, because it basically closes the possiblity of doing 4unit.

I agree completely. stick to it, and if you don't like it at the end of the year, drop it, it won't have any bad impacts!

Rainie

HSC
Stick to it. It's too early to determine whether you can handle the subject or not. Practice makes perfect. Load yourself with past papers and practice, practice, practice! :)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Heres a fun fact, my mate got 30% average in 3unit and 70% average in 2unit for prelim.

Did 4unit and averages 70% 4unit and came 17/34 and 13th/81 in 3unit.

Band 6 for both math in the HSC.

lou071

HSC
N/A
I'm struggling with the 3 unit course ALREADY. I'm using the Cambridge textbook at school. I find the foundation quite easy but once I get to the development, I seem to get most questions wrong. I understand all theory etc. but it just doesn't work out when I do those questions. :mad1:

Should I drop to 2u maths or stick around and practice more?
stick around and practice more!
if you get the theory, you just need to do some questions.
get a tutor or get easier book than cambridge.:)

bored.of.u

HSC
maybe u can try fitzpatrick its an easier book...but i suggest u keep cambridge going get a tutor to help u. it is arguably the best book for ext1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)