Ranks arrrrrrr...

1/14 SDD
3/36 IPT
3/121 General Math
10/54 Business Studies
28/121 Standard English
17/80 SOR 1 Unit

School rank = about 230

Im gunna guess my retarded english skills are gunna cripple me. Right now I expect the worst since my friend keeps filling my head with pessamistic estimates (at least I hope they are pessamistic estimates).

Thanks in advanced.

Skater_bum

HSC
ReDramt said:
Ranks arrrrrrr...

1/14 SDD
3/36 IPT
3/121 General Math
10/54 Business Studies
28/121 Standard English
17/80 SOR 1 Unit

School rank = about 230

Im gunna guess my retarded english skills are gunna cripple me. Right now I expect the worst since my friend keeps filling my head with pessamistic estimates (at least I hope they are pessamistic estimates).

Thanks in advanced.
if your getting 80% your likely to get high UAI in the 80 , and therefore same as 90ties you will get something around UAI 90+ , its very rough but its a guide. youll be fine UAI means shit all in the real world

HSC
ReDramt said:
Ranks arrrrrrr...

1/14 SDD
3/36 IPT
3/121 General Math
10/54 Business Studies
28/121 Standard English
17/80 SOR 1 Unit

School rank = about 230

Thanks in advanced.
Sorry to say but things are looking bleak. The SDD, IPT, and General Math should pull you up a bit but other than that I don't know...

ReDramt

HSC
Wow what contrasting views.

I got one guy saying 80-90 and one guy telling me the futures bleak. Who to believe!?

@Skater_bum: Yeah a UAI doesn't mean shit all in real life but it does mean getting into the course I want to at the Uni I want and while there are always other ways in it just makes life easier getting the UAI, applying and getting in.

runnable

HSC
Skater_bum said:
if your getting 80% your likely to get high UAI in the 80 , and therefore same as 90ties you will get something around UAI 90+ , its very rough but its a guide. youll be fine UAI means shit all in the real world
Skater, you have got no clue... Internal raw mark means NOTHING. You can get 100 as internal mark and get <30 UAI.

If you were talking about final HSC Mark then you are also wrong. 10units of 90+ will probably get you 98-99+ UAI.

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
I'd say enjoy yourself in this last year of school. It is never going to be the same again. Do YOUR best, not the best of others.

Aim for what you want. Set goals. Try and achieve them.

BUT always remember, even if you don't get the magic UAI you need to get into the course you want now, there are other ways to achieve something if you really want it. It may just take a little longer, but you will have fun along the way. As Cold CHisel says "The motion is its own reward". Enjoy the journey, learn and have a life along the way. Don't put life on hold to achieve something that you can achieve another way.

:D SMILE

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Low 80s. Your subjects don't scale well. But you still have externals to go, so if you ace them, you can easily boost your UAI in the 90s. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)