What's Cheating? (1 Viewer)

IcEy

HSC
How much of it should someone put up with?
I'm with a girl now, and I care so much about her - I really do.

But, every now and then, she just does stuff, like stupid stuff, stuff which hurts me. I talked about it with her, and I always end up back with her, but sometimes, ie now, it just hurts so damn much. She knows that I hate it when she does stupid stuff. She always appologises after, but it keeps on happening.

I know, even with my very limited experiene of relationships, that there are ups and downs, but sometimes, I really wonder whether its worth it or not. Whether this amount of pain is really just another part of it. Whether I ought to put up with any more.

She says she cares about me, she says she loves me. And I believe her. But sometimes I'd rather she say it less and act is more, if you guys know what I mean.

So how much of this stuff should someone put up with? Its never like, full on cheating, like kissing or anything. But like, just being really flirty, etc...
I wonder whether I should just keep putting up with it, whether that's what I guess, being in a relationship means, keep taking hits?

I'm really not ready for things to end, but I can't see myself just like this anymore, christ it hurts so bad...

olchik

HSC
Everything that you have counted is cheating for me. And even one kiss is a cheat. I would dump my bf right away without any hesitation.

TessaBu

my boyfriend and i have been together for fair over a year, we are both going to different places for schoolies, which is daunting, but we love each other and want tto move away together next year etc etc, so we trust each other... we set out ground rules the other night... basically dirty dancing, a single kiss, or any form of suss touching is cheating, might be far gone, but it depends on the relationship and how much u want to be with that person in the future

nono

HSC
N/A
So dirty dancing would be classified as cheating??

What about just plain dancing with someone other than your bf/gf in a club or party situation ie. some kind of innuendo...

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
IcEy said:
How much of it should someone put up with?
I'm with a girl now, and I care so much about her - I really do.

But, every now and then, she just does stuff, like stupid stuff, stuff which hurts me. I talked about it with her, and I always end up back with her, but sometimes, ie now, it just hurts so damn much. She knows that I hate it when she does stupid stuff. She always appologises after, but it keeps on happening.

I know, even with my very limited experiene of relationships, that there are ups and downs, but sometimes, I really wonder whether its worth it or not. Whether this amount of pain is really just another part of it. Whether I ought to put up with any more.

She says she cares about me, she says she loves me. And I believe her. But sometimes I'd rather she say it less and act is more, if you guys know what I mean.

So how much of this stuff should someone put up with? Its never like, full on cheating, like kissing or anything. But like, just being really flirty, etc...
I wonder whether I should just keep putting up with it, whether that's what I guess, being in a relationship means, keep taking hits?

I'm really not ready for things to end, but I can't see myself just like this anymore, christ it hurts so bad...
When the bad outweighs the good, its time to get the hell out of there. If she makes you feel bad more than you feel good, its not worth it.

thedude88

HSC
would this be classified as cheating when u wake up the next morning, a chic was laying naked on top of u. while ur hand were handcuff 2 the bed cause u have 2 much 2 drink last night.
btw my ex's broke dump me after that this incident, we were having a three year relationship
this happen 6 months ago.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
thedude88 said:
would this be classified as cheating when u wake up the next morning, a chic was laying naked on top of u. while ur hand were handcuff 2 the bed cause u have 2 much 2 drink last night.
btw my ex's broke dump me after that this incident, we were having a three year relationship
this happen 6 months ago.
gee...3 years...all gone for one night....>< that's so bad...although it's not completely your fault, you should know when to stop drinking and it would be expected to know what would happen when you're drunk, you shouldnt put yourself in that position in the first place.
If my guy happened to get with a girl when he was drunk, i'd still end it too. sleeping with some one means a big thing, all people don't underestimate it.

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
to me its any intimate contact - physical and verbal

some of my friends think just checking out another is cheating.. but we all look dont we? or not?

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
sparkl3z said:
gee...3 years...all gone for one night....>< that's so bad...although it's not completely your fault, you should know when to stop drinking and it would be expected to know what would happen when you're drunk, you shouldnt put yourself in that position in the first place.
If my guy happened to get with a girl when he was drunk, i'd still end it too. sleeping with some one means a big thing, all people don't underestimate it.

very true...
i would feel so awkward...

im curious ... can a guy get "raped" even afta passsing out from being too drunk? like, can they still get erect?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
probably depends on how nice a dream they were having.

IcEy

HSC
super katie said:
When the bad outweighs the good, its time to get the hell out of there. If she makes you feel bad more than you feel good, its not worth it.
Its weird. I'm giving her another chance. I don't grudge it, but sometimes I just wish that she'd know a little better. Yes, I'm one of those guys ppl just walk all over :)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
IcEy said:
Its weird. I'm giving her another chance. I don't grudge it, but sometimes I just wish that she'd know a little better. Yes, I'm one of those guys ppl just walk all over :)
when you understand that you deserve better, you get outta that kinda rut.
i did :)

thedude88

HSC
2 be honestly wif u spark, i have absolutely no intention of having sex wif that chic
but i don't even no how that chic was wif me. the worst thing was that she was a blond bombshell. i hate blond chic cause they r 2 slutty.

how stupid am i ah; i could have pop my ex's virginity but i said no cause i love her so much that i didn't wanted 2 ruined her life and could wait until marriage cause i didn't wanted 2 end like my other relationships which ended after sex.

anyway i am over this chic cause i got a new target

Last edited:

Cass05

HSC
If its something that you have to question then its cheating.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
thedude88 said:
2 be honestly wif u spark, i have absolutely no intention of having sex wif that chic
but i don't even no how that chic was wif me. the worst thing was that she was a blond bombshell. i hate blond chic cause they r 2 slutty.

how stupid am i ah; i could have pop my ex's virginity but i said no cause i love her so much that i didn't wanted 2 ruined her life and could wait until marriage cause i didn't wanted 2 end like my other relationships which ended after sex.

anyway i am over this chic cause i got a new target
i hold high hopes for you and your HSC :)

luckily you've got time, although it maynt be enough :eek:

Last edited:

Evansy

HSC
cheating is fucked..... i cheated on my ex, it was fucked, i wished i didnt do it, like its the wost thing ever. now the problem is my current girl is scared im going to do it again. like fuck it screws u over so bad, its so not worth it, it always comes back and bites u in the ass.

cheating is basicly everythign, starting from a hug, right all the way, it oly takes a hug to spark something inside to make it somethign far more!

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Whats cheating?
Cheating is low and wrong. Its what people do when they realise they are losing the feelings/emotions they had for their partner/bf/gf and instead of confronting that and either ending the relationship or working through the reasons why, they go off and have a relationship or connection (ie kissing, fondling, sex, etc)with another person. So when theyre partner/bf/gf finds out, they are three times as gut-wrenched then if they had of been dumped/divorced and the relationship is usually difficult to impossible to fix/continue with.

EDITL People also say they dont know why they did it; that they loved their previous partner/bf/gf. But obviously there was a problem in the relationship/something was missing in their relationship that they did not/refused to address. Or they went through a highly stressful/emotional time (ie loss of loved one) and seeked to ease their grief/stress through a wrong avenue. However this is usually not the case.

Last edited:

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
why cheat for anyway? bloordy gay people, if you don't want your gf, then dump her, at least she will get less hurt that way, same goes for the girl cheating on guy, dump him if you don't want him, fukn don't cheat, it's bad for you!!!!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
kissing another person = cheating... anything above that is just worse types

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)