whats everyone doing for their major works? (1 Viewer)

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
haven't actually formualted a question as such, but my focus points are the historicity of king arthur and (obviously) the nature of debate/how it's changed. pretty common choice, but i think i can do a good enough job so that it stands out from the rest

Kimia2409

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
the role of post modernism in the marginalisation of traditional History and the rise of New Journalism and Historical Fiction as a 'replacement' post-Vietnam.
how on god's green earth are you managing all of those subjects. i do 6 out of the 9 you do and i'm ready to go on a Japanese style stabbing frenzy...

Kimia2409

HSC
i've actually changed it now to "how has the historical debate about the Holocaust changed over time" focussing on the perspectives of deborah lipstadt, david irving...and the influences of post modernism and popular representations...i'm on my fourth draft and about ready to have a melt down lol just not working!

Kimia2409

HSC
-coffee-addict- said:
im working on the justification of dropping the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki

how r people going with theirs?
that's a really interesting topic. how are you going with it?

-coffee-addict-

HSC
Kimia2409 said:
that's a really interesting topic. how are you going with it?

hey, im going ok with it tho its taking me ages to narrow down my question to write my proposal... i have 9 drafts of my proposal ..
but thanks, it is fairly interesting

urs sounds reali good to?? r u still struggling with it??

Kimia2409

HSC
-coffee-addict- said:
hey, im going ok with it tho its taking me ages to narrow down my question to write my proposal... i have 9 drafts of my proposal ..
but thanks, it is fairly interesting

urs sounds reali good to?? r u still struggling with it??
9 drafts?? shit lol i haven't done anything for my final proposal yet, it's due in a couple weeks though....yes i'm still struggling with it, i've done 3 full drafts and just can't get it to sound right lol driving me crazy! the project is due in about a month. when is yours due?

and what are you doing for extension english? retreat from the global is crap...

-coffee-addict-

HSC
Kimia2409 said:
9 drafts?? shit lol i haven't done anything for my final proposal yet, it's due in a couple weeks though....yes i'm still struggling with it, i've done 3 full drafts and just can't get it to sound right lol driving me crazy! the project is due in about a month. when is yours due?

and what are you doing for extension english? retreat from the global is crap...

the major art of the project (the synopsis n essay n source analysis) r due in a month.. my proposal was due yesterday :S
yer i know how you feel i can never get wat i write to sound the way i want it to..

umm n for ext english im doing crime fiction :) its ok i guess..

how many people r in ur extention classes??

Kimia2409

HSC
-coffee-addict- said:
the major art of the project (the synopsis n essay n source analysis) r due in a month.. my proposal was due yesterday :S
yer i know how you feel i can never get wat i write to sound the way i want it to..

umm n for ext english im doing crime fiction :) its ok i guess..

how many people r in ur extention classes??
ah i wanted to do crime fiction so bad! the creative writing story i have fits perfectly into that topic, retreat from the global is woeful lol extension english started with 5 for the preliminary course now it's down to 3...and in extension history it's only me lol

how many are in yours?

cait33

Doctor's Companion
HSC
Eleanor of Aquitaine and the courts of love: fact or fiction!

easy and original.... :p
just finished writing it all... due tomorrow!

gonna collapse in heap now :sleep:

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
The role of the Sydney Jewish Museum in portraying the holocaust.
NEARLY done due next term

Kimia2409

HSC
zdzislaw said:
The role of the Sydney Jewish Museum in portraying the holocaust.
NEARLY done due next term
that's an awesome topic, i included my visit to the SJM in my holocaust essay. how's yours coming along?

GeeGee Rodway

HSC
um well im doin something on braveheart and ned kelly. i no its late, but i been so caught up with work, plus my initial study of the bravehear was goin to be the diff interpretations of his history but scot n eng, except i could find barely any information. so i had to change..

eeek
=)

Zephyrio

HSC
I've finished mine.

I examined how historiographical approaches to Vichy France's involvement in the Holocaust have changed since 1945.

-coffee-addict-

HSC
GeeGee Rodway said:
um well im doin something on braveheart and ned kelly. i no its late, but i been so caught up with work, plus my initial study of the bravehear was goin to be the diff interpretations of his history but scot n eng, except i could find barely any information. so i had to change..

eeek
=)
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

mollycoddle

HSC
I've finally finished!
I did: The use and misuse of history: problems in the biographical representation of Pope Alexander VI.
It's due week 3 next term, so there's still time to read it over another million times.

bliss2223

I have a cunning plan...
HSC
I'm doing an investigation into Josef Mengele's involvement in the implementation of the Nazi's "Final Solution" and the guilt to which he is assigned.
It's pretty interesting...but Ihave to make sure I make it clear it's an explanation rather than a justification for his behaviour.

lorikeet

New Year's Eve
HSC
I'm evaluating Tolstoy's theory of history as expressed in War and Peace, specifically in the second epilogue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)