whats everyone up2 on their schoolies week? (1 Viewer)

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
mate, i see u have no replies! so ill help u get this thread ummm going....

Im heading off to bali and lombok for 3 weeks with mates. Will be all good unless i forget to lock my bodyboard bag

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
my friends and i r driving up to kingscliff...well maybe i should say that they r driving and im sitting there? i need my L's!! and who knows what we'll be doing wen we get up there besides going to dreamworld one of the dayz

Azaroth

HSC
Me and my gf are driving up for byron during party week and staying for the week. So probably lots of drunkness and lots of sex..

anne1987

HSC
im going up to the gold coast in week 2 with pretty much my whole school! should b fun but unfortunately my group has been split up between 3 hotels... awww well... at least we are all booked in and our flights are organised. some of my other mates are going to byron tho cos they wont b 18 and think byron wont be as tight with IDs... good luck to em

alessandra

HSC
anne1987 said:
im going up to the gold coast in week 2 with pretty much my whole school! should b fun but unfortunately my group has been split up between 3 hotels... awww well... at least we are all booked in and our flights are organised. some of my other mates are going to byron tho cos they wont b 18 and think byron wont be as tight with IDs... good luck to em
hahha i am one of those! oi anne where u going again? gold coast is going to be the best, i just worked out i finish my hsc almost a month before schoolies... we need to organise pre schoolies! .. copa again! everyone pissed by 11am lol those were the days!

anne1987

HSC
well matey, i dont finish till the 10th... grrr to art... and liz doesnt finish till the 11th so i say we head to copa after that...like, as in that arvo and we stay there until schoolies...liz wont mind... im staying at the surfers international with buggys group...should b good:D:D and then the others are somewhere near us... i vote we go to copa for detox as well

alessandra

HSC
anne1987 said:
well matey, i dont finish till the 10th... grrr to art... and liz doesnt finish till the 11th so i say we head to copa after that...like, as in that arvo and we stay there until schoolies...liz wont mind... im staying at the surfers international with buggys group...should b good:D:D and then the others are somewhere near us... i vote we go to copa for detox as well
good good, haha detox month post schoolies!

anne1987

HSC
now all we gotta do is convince liz to let us use copa:p
i dont think she will mind tho... and if she does then we can break in. lol

CHIMBO

HSC
myself and 5 friends flying to QLD to party hard during PARTY WEEK. drunkness and wild wild WILD NIGHTS.cant wait..... it is goin to feel so good not having to go to school and worry about HSC........

Bolta

HSC
N/A
Three mates and I are driving from Melbourne all up the east coast with our boards strapped on the roof stopping at any beach with a break. We're heading all the way up to Noosa, getting the best of all the schoolies hot spots.

unstable

the killer
HSC
me and my mates are goin out west and were gonna get drunk drive on all the dirt tracks either by car or drt bike and letting off fire works.... it should be great!!!!!!!

JoeysBoy

HSC
alessandra said:
hahha i am one of those! oi anne where u going again? gold coast is going to be the best, i just worked out i finish my hsc almost a month before schoolies... we need to organise pre schoolies! .. copa again! everyone pissed by 11am lol those were the days!

Friend: "Yeah mate! Good beer! Thats my 6th!"

Other Friend: "Yeah... maybe you should slow down..."

Friend: "Slow down? Nahhhh! I'm the life of thissss party!"

Other Friend: "Don't you -"

Friend: "HEY! LETS DO A NUDIE RUN! WAAHOO!!!"

Other Friend: "Its only 6 PM dude..."

Friend: "6 PM? Nahhh... can't be mate! Its seems like ages since -" *Hic!* " - We got here!"

Me: "Its 6 PM. I think you better put the beer down."

Friend: "Holy shit! You guys serious?"

... etc...

It was all good though... by the end of the night we had a lot of alcy left over, so it wasn't though he downed it all before we had the chance. Except... the guy that got pissed early ended up feeling like shit by 10 PM. Not very fun for him of course :rolleyes:

The moral of the story: Don't let any alcy be touched before 8 PM and check your watches before you do let it out of its cage.

Trev

stix
HSC
JoeysBoy said:
Friend: "Yeah mate! Good beer! Thats my 6th!"

Other Friend: "Yeah... maybe you should slow down..."

Friend: "Slow down? Nahhhh! I'm the life of thissss party!"

Other Friend: "Don't you -"

Friend: "HEY! LETS DO A NUDIE RUN! WAAHOO!!!"

Other Friend: "Its only 6 PM dude..."

Friend: "6 PM? Nahhh... can't be mate! Its seems like ages since -" *Hic!* " - We got here!"

Me: "Its 6 PM. I think you better put the beer down."

Friend: "Holy shit! You guys serious?"

... etc...

It was all good though... by the end of the night we had a lot of alcy left over, so it wasn't though he downed it all before we had the chance. Except... the guy that got pissed early ended up feeling like shit by 10 PM. Not very fun for him of course :rolleyes:

The moral of the story: Don't let any alcy be touched before 8 PM and check your watches before you do let it out of its cage.
Let me guess.... that was 'Sarks'?

kylie-rose

HSC
a car load of us are camping in byron between 24-29 november. then heading up and staying in a unit at mermaid beach from 29 november-3 december (possibly longer)
then take it from there, decide if we wanna go home or not- depending on if we have run out of money.
make our way back to sydney at some stage. maybe.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
south coast! south coast! south coast!

skyby

HSC
well i am going to somewhere and get out of my small good for nothing town that is in the middle of nowhere!! and get pissed.... actually i mite be going and doing the b&s thing with my brother....

basically i am going to celebrate that i will not need my brain for several months, not that it was any good neway!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)