• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Whats 'hot' for you? (1 Viewer)

Tony_Abbott

HSC
N/A
To me personally, I consider a woman who has her roots firmly planted in Christianity to be 'hottest' of them all.

pman

Banned
HSC
Nice jawline, big expressive eyes, nice arms, dark hair, tall-ish. Not toooo tall, because I'm small. That rhymed. Kewl.

Personality: Intellectual, witty, honest, sweet, caring, loving etc (the generic what-we-want list) hardworking, considerate, goofy, can be reserved and can be open, adventurous, good listener and talker, reads books and newspapers, actually pays attention to TV commercials and criticises the stupid ones/ones that are not marketing their product well (I enjoy doing this for some reason), into politics and history, into different cultures, can cook, watches documentaries and horror movies, likes to travel, into amusement parks and roller coasters, loves the beach and water, imaginative, nice laugh, likes to play soccer etc

Yeah, I should do some work now.
I love doing the ads thing... unfortunately for me, you Muslim (no offence meant)

Yo1anda

HSC
I always flinch wen i see armpit hair on either sex =\

hscishard

HSC
As has been established, Islam is not a race.
I am a pretty bitch (some might say I need to drop the 'r'), but how is that relevant?

Naw!
Yea sorry, didn't know that wasn't racism. Always thought it was

scaredy is VERY pretty.
Who's prettier? You or scardey?
[This question is only for Christina]
Lmao :p

hscishard

HSC
Then why did you ask about them?
Because I didn't read it correctly? That's why I said bitch. Since everyone says you're pretty I added pretty. [which makes you the stereotype "Pretty bitch"]. I took it back. Why are you still talking?
I guess you're trying to argue that you're not pretty. Am I right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)