what's in this spring? (1 Viewer)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Always said:
kimi - I think the India will be available on ozdesigner.com soon, so maybe check there? It's really, really gorgeous, I love it so much. Mine fits me okay with a tee underneath but it is a liiittle big if i wear it on its own. I tried on the Anja as well and it looks crap on me. The cuts all wrong which sucks because I really wanted it.

I'm unsure about that skirt again. :s I've already pre-ordered so much from just Alice McCall alone! We shall see..
I tried on the Anja at Myer, and it made me look ridicuously awkward and fat. I agree, the cut is all wrong. Its a tad too short. Ive been looking out for the India dress on GPP but since its all gone- yeah, ill keep an eye out for ozdesigner.com.

Ive preordered the AM milkshake dress, in turquoise. I havent pre-ordered anything else, but i wanna try on that skirt first. Mainly cos i dont have the hips and it may look weird. UNLESS i get a smaller size and it could just cling to my hips and waist. Hmmm Idk :( I saw it the other day on Alice Mccall herself, it was so hawt.

Always

HSC
kimi said:
I tried on the Anja at Myer, and it made me look ridicuously awkward and fat. I agree, the cut is all wrong. Its a tad too short. Ive been looking out for the India dress on GPP but since its all gone- yeah, ill keep an eye out for ozdesigner.com.

Ive preordered the AM milkshake dress, in turquoise. I havent pre-ordered anything else, but i wanna try on that skirt first. Mainly cos i dont have the hips and it may look weird. UNLESS i get a smaller size and it could just cling to my hips and waist. Hmmm Idk :( I saw it the other day on Alice Mccall herself, it was so hawt.
Did you see the message on GPP - the India dress will be available in RED!! I want it. :eek:

I've pre-ordered the Milkshake dress as well... in turquoise! Come November/December there's going to be a pack of turquoise Milkshake clones at Greenwood, haha. I've also pre-ordered the Maiden's Prayer dress and the Stinger playsuit. Can't wait 'til November, I want them NOW.

I have no hips and a fat stomach, so I'm thinking that high waisted skirt might look funny on me. :( Have to try it on first.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Always said:
Did you see the message on GPP - the India dress will be available in RED!! I want it. :eek:

I've pre-ordered the Milkshake dress as well... in turquoise! Come November/December there's going to be a pack of turquoise Milkshake clones at Greenwood, haha. I've also pre-ordered the Maiden's Prayer dress and the Stinger playsuit. Can't wait 'til November, I want them NOW.

I have no hips and a fat stomach, so I'm thinking that high waisted skirt might look funny on me. :( Have to try it on first.
Ew. RED?
I want charcoal :(.

Oh no. Not teenwood. :( Fuck, i REALLY hate that place. I havent pre-ordered anything else from AM :(. Mostly because i dont want to risk it not fitting me, etc. I wanted to pre-order some Lover stuff but for some reason i cant do it anymore? I really liked the Maiden's prayer dress but i just hate showing my boobs and that dress practically exposes almost everything. The stinger playsuit is ULTRA cute :uhhuh:. Argh, i have to stop talking about pretty clothes before i get paid. i need to get paid nownownow

OH and why is there suddenly so much red in stores atm? I dont know but i hate wearing red in spring/summer. It makes me feeel hotter and just, generally overdressed or something. We just had so much red stock come in. The colour makes me dizzy just LOOKING at it.

Im SO in love with lemon yellows and whites and pale blues. <333333333333

Last edited:

Always

HSC
kimi said:
Ew. RED?
I want charcoal :(.

Oh no. Not teenwood. :( Fuck, i REALLY hate that place. I havent pre-ordered anything else from AM :(. Mostly because i dont want to risk it not fitting me, etc. I wanted to pre-order some Lover stuff but for some reason i cant do it anymore? I really liked the Maiden's prayer dress but i just hate showing my boobs and that dress practically exposes almost everything. The stinger playsuit is ULTRA cute :uhhuh:. Argh, i have to stop talking about pretty clothes before i get paid. i need to get paid nownownow

OH and why is there suddenly so much red in stores atm? I dont know but i hate wearing red in spring/summer. It makes me feeel hotter and just, generally overdressed or something. We just had so much red stock come in. The colour makes me dizzy just LOOKING at it.

Im SO in love with lemon yellows and whites and pale blues. <333333333333
Where do you work? I'd love a red bubble dress, but I just loooove red in general. Oh, and I love yellow and pale blue as well. So fresh and pretty.

The Maiden's Prayer is cut similarly to the Love is a Drug, and I just wear a singlet/tank under that so it's not too booby, haha. I've pre-ordered the Allegra dress from Lover, but that's it. There's a lot that I want but not that badly. I'm sure Lover won't sell out as fast as AM so we will be able to buy it once it hits the stores.

About Greenwood, I've noticed that everyone generally stays away from that place once they hit uni. There was this group I used to hang out with there most sundays but they don't go near that place anymore. :(

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I work at Country Road. Its a daggy and a generally old brand but theyve got some reallllllly cute clothes in atm, stuff even i'd wear. Im so looking for another job though, its really boring. Theyve got all these firey red cardigans and dresses and such that just came a week or so before. Personally, i dont like red and these are a really REALLY standout-ish red because its so bright and fiery. BUT alot of people have been buying so, urmh yeah. I'll probably end up liking it gradually.

I wanted to pre-order the Lover Lemon Bodysuit (ive forgotten the name) and the denim high-waisted shorts but i think i'll just wait till it hits stores and then try it on before i make any decisions. I really want some high-waisted shorts, because i havent seen any around and i think they look better than short-shorts.

Come to think of it, I didnt think that highly of Lover's or AM's s/s 2007 season. it was really just not exciting and it was pretty bland. I prefer their previous seasons. But i know there are some things i'd get for spring and summer, just after careful thought. Hopefully though, the stuff is still there once it hits stores so i can check them out. I mean, its not exactly priced where people can buy loads of it straight away unless youre hella rich rich :eek:

Sometimes i go to Sounds on Sunday at Greenwood, but i make sure i stay away away away from Thursdays there.

Always

HSC
I looove both Lover and Alice McCall this season. Their collections last summer were awesome as well. I didn't like their winter collection though. Come to think of it the only thing I bought from Lover's winter collection was the lace leggings.

I want high-waisted denim shorts as well, but I think Lover's are a liiittle too high for me. An inch lower would be perfect.

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
The girls clothing that comes out is always so interesting and original and distinguished, for guys its lame. Add to the fact that I detest shit like diesel, industry other crap like that and I end up wearing the same polos and shorts as normal, the only excitement being buying different styles of jeans (even then the style stays the same for ridiculously long amounts of time).
Aww..
Why don't you just cut to the chase and start wearing girls clothes like we all know you secretly want to do.

Nina Ballerina

HSC
Hey, u said u needed some help, so seeing as i live in Sydney its pretty obvious whats going to be in this season, very coloured floral prints(not daggy though lol), definatly bubble dresses and soft flowing cottons. Waist Skirst aswell as A-line skirts, vests. fresh colours. hope you got some ideas from that! cya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)