whats my student ID? needed for accommodation. (1 Viewer)

Kaatie

HSC
Is it my 'student user ID' or the student ID i used all last year and wrote on every hsc page. or is it that number that appears in the top right hand corner when i log into my hub

Kelly47

HSC
I think it's your student user ID. It was a year ago when I got mine so my memory's a bit fuzzy. But I think you get the number when you complete your enrolment online. It's the number you have to put a 'c' (unless they change the letters around between years) in front of for virtually everything.
It's definitely not your student number from high school, unless they specify otherwise.

Edit: I've never applied for accomodation, it's just what I would think. :S

brobinson

HSC
Hey Kaatie. yep, I live on campus- Kelly is right, the number you need is your university student number. Definitely not your Board of Studies Student number. It is the one in the top right hand corner of your myhub page, probably starts with a 3 i'd imagine.

Kaatie

HSC
So my sister said the one starting with c but another student says the one in the corner of my hub

Kelly47

HSC
Kaatie, I just checked on the hub, and the number in the corner is the one I meant with the 'c'. The 'c'' isn't a part of the number, it's just for a lot of things, mostly online, you have to put it in front for some reason. So yes, they are the same number.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)