Whats the best place to do your p's test? (1 Viewer)

mR.aCAdEMiK

Mo-del Student
HSC
heard lidcombe and beverly hills is easiest to do it, on advice of my driving instructor.

Personally i did it in Lidcombe and it was dead easy, zero mistakes for me :D - wat a champ haha. Lidcombe has no hills which is important if you're doing manual, no overtaking and consists of all small roads except for like an 20m stretch of parramatta road.

Don't do it at bankstown though, the testers are hard, biased towards young drivers and you get pressured much more coz traffic is heavy and there is alot of bad drivers who might pressure you into makin an mistake. Lolz this is from experience coz my car just got rammed in the back recently and the poofta just drove off. If you r reading this, i am onto you! :mad:

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
from my experience, beverly hills, is easy area but hard to pass, there are two instructors i wouldnt recomend to do test with. 1st one is young , looks like a school guy. when i did test with him he has falled me ..... twice. reason is when turn left or right, the indicator must blink 5 times(according to him ) before making the turn and apparently when i turned it blinked only 4 times so because of this he has failed me twice and absolutely no other mistakes ive done. i was crying.
the second one is middle aged, chaby and rude. he screamed at me that i dont have right to switch engine on if im learner when no one is in the car. when i was driving my hands were shaking. if you ask him to confirm if it right turn or left, he would scream "I TOLD YOU ALREADY WERE TO TURN" my collegue failed with him, she was freaked out as well.
if you do with other instructors at beverly hills. if they fail you it would be reasonable fail.
and remember the stop sign located in the registy's backyard. that sign brings beverly hills $50.000 extra revenue, because new people fail on the 1st go cos of the sign.

i also done test at castle hill, quiet areas but almost on every single street double lane roundabouts where you must idicate if you go right, to indicate right, then change it to left and then again right,v confusing.
padstow area is not easy, (there one big confusing roundabout) but i passed there. and it helps if you before the test tell instructor you are not familiar with area.

Last edited:

Bob.

HSC
geez how many times have you failed? the test is heaps easy anywhere you go, just dont break any laws, indicate heaps and always check your blind spots and mirrors.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I would say most people pass second attempt at the test. Chatswood apparently is really hard--Hornsby is not too bad, though. Any idea whether this is true? And on a related note, I went driving at 9pm (first time night driving) and I was blinded by headlights. My dad says it could just be because it's my first time, the windscreen was not clean, etc but did anyone experience this on their first time night driving? I'm really paranoid that I need to get my eyes checked out.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lidcombe is definitely one of the most easiest spots to pass your test

sanshi

colour my world
HSC
N/A
has anyone done it at fairfield? if so, wat r ur thoguhts?

HSC
N/A
lala2 said:
I would say most people pass second attempt at the test. Chatswood apparently is really hard--Hornsby is not too bad, though. Any idea whether this is true? And on a related note, I went driving at 9pm (first time night driving) and I was blinded by headlights. My dad says it could just be because it's my first time, the windscreen was not clean, etc but did anyone experience this on their first time night driving? I'm really paranoid that I need to get my eyes checked out.
I've heard Hornsby is one of the hardest, although I found them quite fair and have so far passed all my test first go.

I don't get 'blinded' by headlights, but the other car might have had them on high beam? I don't think a dirty windscreen should be that bad unless it's REALLY dirty.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Ok, I've got a choice between Hornsby, Ryde, and Chatswood. So which is the easiest one to pass? Chatswood I know is bad, Hornsby I'm not sure now, and Ryde I don't know anything about. I'm not looking to sit the test soon, but yeah, I'd like to know.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I did mine at Manly, but I know Warriewood would be piss easy.

yanina

HSC
well i live in fairfield and all of my friends who have done and passed theyre P's here say its great goodluck!

kerfuffle

HSC
Some people say Fairfield's hard, 'cause of the pedestrians and high-level traffic and stuff.
I did mine at Wetherill Park; passed first go. But there's lots of semi-trailers there. >.<

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
princess.471 said:
worst place - merrylands, parramatta
really? my friend and driving teacher said that parra's good esp. on sunday morning when no1s around

Moodey91

HSC
Merrylands is an easy route, consists mainly of quiet streets. You're only required to go on a short stretch of Woodville Road however the angle park is a bit of a bugger lol failed first time around because of it

efhat

HSC
do you reckon therd be much traffic around the beverly hills area on a monday at 12:30 pm?

4unitfreak

HSC
Don't know about Sydney RTA's because I don't live there. But for the Central Coast:
The Entrance - easiest place EVER. They have pretty much a 100% pass rate. Everyone I know who's done their test there passed first go.
Gosford - most people fail first go here. The route and the testers are both apparently really hard.
Erina - if you have a good instructor, it's piss easy. If not, you're stuffed.

I got mine at The Entrance.

atakach99

HSC
I did mine at Rockdale and i got this really hot RTA officer. I wanted to ask for her number but i thought she might think im giving her a bribe ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)