whats the best way to get to uni? (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
lol. i read this thread as "what's the best way to get into uni?"

and i was going to say do your effing hsc.

xceler8

HSC
Haha what an awsome question to ask!!! seriously man have you taken public transport? i see uni students like nearly everyday UNI day catching the train in the morning. Though i would recommend the monorail!!!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
hi i was wondering whats the best way to get to uni. should i take the car or by train. i dont want to look stupid and be the only person who takes public transport.

thanks in advance
Flying carpet ftw.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Or if you're poor you could take an elephant.

flaganarchy

HSC
N/A
Make a black person carry you to the nearest KFC..... then walk the rest of the way.

ConeBone69

HSC
Ahh but anarchy, why get carried only part of the way when u cud get carried the whole way? Either get them to carry you to the nearest kfc, buy some fried chicked, attach it to a string and horse+carrot style ride them to uni. Or you could come prepared with the fried chicken so that theres no need to stop at kfc.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Ahh but anarchy, why get carried only part of the way when u cud get carried the whole way? Either get them to carry you to the nearest kfc, buy some fried chicked, attach it to a string and horse+carrot style ride them to uni. Or you could come prepared with the fried chicken so that theres no need to stop at kfc.
RACIST!!
RAAAAAAAACIIIIIIIST!!!

Someone report this Jew!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)