whats the best & worst concert / live act you've ever been to? (1 Viewer)

caromello55

i like dashboard and saves the day for like, down times
emo times
heeheh

do you guys like good charlotte or simple plan?

N

newfoundglory

yeah ahah emo, "yeah im so emo" wooo dashy is ace ur a cool dude caromello

Coles Punk

I prefer vagrant to drive-thru
saves the day
hey mercedes
hot rod circuit
face to face
audio learning centre
dashboard-

so much better than drive-thru, not to say they aren't good

Zenithliza

The best was definately George at Homebake or Prodigy at BDO. Worst.... hmmmmm probably Silverchair at Big Day Out 2002. They were dreadful! Garbage were bad too..

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
BEST= Something For Kate 2000, at Homebake. They played in the Big Top, which was wayyyyy better than when they play at the main stage. It was cool cos they played heaps of new songs (well...they're old songs now), and Paul did a solo song at the end.
...but that was before they got more popular-now they will always be confined to the main stage, methinks. :(

WORST=Matchbox20 1998. Gah. I don't know why I went-I didn't even like them to begin with! They played all the songs off their latest CD, then some other guy (not the lead singer), came along and played covers for about half an hour, and I was soooo bored!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jenjen

Simple Plan, Garbage and Nickelback were gold at m-one
And Good Charlotte in Auckland were sweet

I haven't really seen anything that bad
I was in the opening ceremony of the olympics and vanessa amarosi was pretty shit

As was Nikki Webster- in general

Mdnight Oil always does a good job

babyjess

HSC
N/A
you guys all are so lucky...
i woulda killed to see incubus or motor ace or sfk...
all we country bumpkins get is crap country singers who are trying to make it big
i have seen warped & sick puppies & kasey chambers tho (not all at the same concert, obviously:D )
they were pretty kool

dissonance

BEST= Something For Kate 2000, at Homebake. They played in the Big Top, which was wayyyyy better than when they play at the main stage. It was cool cos they played heaps of new songs (well...they're old songs now), and Paul did a solo song at the end.
Hey, I was at that same show as well! It was pretty damn cool, Paul played Truely by himself at the end. Appearently sfk asked specifically not to play on the main stage - which is a good idea cause no one can really watch and listen to stuff on the main stage without concurrently fighting for their life in a mosh.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by dissonance

Hey, I was at that same show as well! It was pretty damn cool, Paul played Truely by himself at the end. Appearently sfk asked specifically not to play on the main stage - which is a good idea cause no one can really watch and listen to stuff on the main stage without concurrently fighting for their life in a mosh.
Yeah how cool-most bands sould probably want to play on the main stage for the popularity factor, but SFK are more interested in putting on a good show and people having a good time. :)
The only bad bit about that show was that i was standing next to some utter dickhead who kept calling out for Captain out the top of his lungs while they were in the middle of songs...even after they played it!:rolleyes:

flosh's gurl

the best will be tonight!!! 28 days and machine gun fellatio in gunnedah for triple j's break the music drought. going to be sooooooooo awesome.
worst would be some of the pub gigs that i've listened to. no matter how drunk you get they still really suck.

trishka

BEST....
incubus...2001
george..homebake 2001
superjesus homebake 2001
s4k homebake 2001
ben folds....enmore theatre 2001...

wost
hoodu gooru's (SP) ...homebake 2001 :eek: they were the worst...
and KAse Chambers!!!YUK

N

newfoundglory

oh hell yeah incubus 2001 was simply the best concert ever, without a doubt!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)