• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

whats the funniest argument between a teacher and student you have seen? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaTThew90

HSC
in year 8 it was one of the funniest years ever at high school my mate chris had gained a reputation with my science teacher mrs kaur (as her name suggest she is a bimbo) that he would be sent out constantly. one time in class he was being a smart allec and would not stop talking, keeping in mind our teacher is indian she goes "chris get out now" in which he replied "shut up, shut up" in an indian accent and she ran out crying and mymate chris never got into trouble either

what has everybody scene?

MaTTHew90:cool:

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
MaTThew90 said:
in year 8 it was one of the funniest years ever at high school my mate chris had gained a reputation with my science teacher mrs kaur (as her name suggest she is a bimbo) that he would be sent out constantly. one time in class he was being a smart allec and would not stop talking, keeping in mind our teacher is indian she goes "chris get out now" in which he replied "shut up, shut up" in an indian accent and she ran out crying and mymate chris never got into trouble either

1. mate, that was 4 years ago.
2.wrong forum.
3.why did you change your avatar

Conspiración

HSC
N/A
Not exactly funny, but I had to explain to an Adv Eng teacher what a motif was.
She kept calling it symbolism and I couldn't take it. So I went for it.
Then she screamed, went red, and called me "arrogant".
I dropped the class not long after. She was an incompetent teacher. I was lucky to get the best teacher in the entire school for Standard English. I actually learnt in class, instead of explaining to the teacher.

Alissia

HSC
Conspiración said:
Not exactly funny, but I had to explain to an Adv Eng teacher what a motif was.
She kept calling it symbolism and I couldn't take it. So I went for it.
Then she screamed, went red, and called me "arrogant".
I dropped the class not long after. She was an incompetent teacher. I was lucky to get the best teacher in the entire school for Standard English. I actually learnt in class, instead of explaining to the teacher.

haahha thats funnyy.. i think thats wat teachers hate most, wen a student has to correct themm haha

leon4u

HSC
a couple of years ago my Geography teacher biggest idiot may i add, was from Assyria no disrespect to anyone from there but he was like really fresh and had no idea what he was talking about, anyhow he was insisting to me that the Grand Canyon was in Africa, im like ITS IN THE US YOU MORON, so he sends me to the deputy and i was told to repeat what happened...someone was embarrased and it wasnt me :wave:

Last edited:

michael1990

HSC
HA HA HA

We had a double period of Economics. A sub came in, she put work up and was like do it.

As i was writing i casually said to her can you teach Economics Miss?
She yelled back saying are you trying to validate me?
I was like its not a question of validation, it was just a simple question.

She then went on to say, i have honours, masters etc. I then asked what they were in.

She WENT balistic lol

And then the class started, she didn't end up staying for the second period. We had her crying before the end of the first.

When she grabbed her stuff, she said your're the worst students i have ever taught.

NEVER seen her back at our school.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
michael1990 said:
HA HA HA

We had a double period of Economics. A sub came in, she put work up and was like do it.

As i was writing i casually said to her can you teach Economics Miss?
She yelled back saying are you trying to validate me?
I was like its not a question of validation, it was just a simple question.

She then went on to say, i have honours, masters etc. I then asked what they were in.

She WENT balistic lol

And then the class started, she didn't end up staying for the second period. We had her crying before the end of the first.

When she grabbed her stuff, she said your're the worst students i have ever taught.

NEVER seen her back at our school.
That was a funny day.

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
risole91 said:
That was a funny day.
Subs are the best to pick on.

I don't remember any funny arguements between a teacher and a student.
Except one day, i can't remember exactly what happened, it was in like year 9.
We had a sub and i think we were talking about gravity or some crap. And this kid was being a total ass and saying shit about gravity and being in the bath or something, the sub ended up saying something along the lines of that the kid masturbates in the bath or something. Funny at the time.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
.x.Cookie.x. said:
the sub ended up saying something along the lines of that the kid masturbates in the bath or something. Funny at the time.
LMAO

BackCountrySnow

HSC
In year 8 I told my LOTE teacher that my parents forbid me to learn german because I'm a jew.
The term after that I told her that japanese was just english in an asian accent.

She was soo gullible..

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
MaTThew90 said:

jst a random question.... did u change high schools??

Conspiracy?

Banned
HSC
N/A
haha *attempting to wink back*
OI how'd u become an Assistant Member?

i really feel like fkn changing this gay ass topic onto something far more interesting. when i figure what is far more interesting, i shall post on.

Conspiración

HSC
N/A
Conspiracy? said:
haha *attempting to wink back*
OI how'd u become an Assistant Member?

i really feel like fkn changing this gay ass topic onto something far more interesting. when i figure what is far more interesting, i shall post on.
Let's bring in the cheerleading squad.

Conspiracy?

Banned
HSC
N/A
we'll find out when it gets closer to the end.

N!

(what should i put in my sig... it's so plain)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)