What's the grill-to-boy ratio for both Computer Science AND Software Engineering? (1 Viewer)

wutisthis

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know the ratio of guy: girl for biomed and bioinformatics?

friend177

HSC
dude dw about the gender ratio. i use to think like you to. I would kill to go back 4 years to switch my business degree to a computer science/software engineering degree. now i have to learn how to code myself because I'm trying do a start up with someone, also if i had done comp sci or sE, it would have been so much easier finding another tech guy.

turntaker

HSC
dude dw about the gender ratio. i use to think like you to. I would kill to go back 4 years to switch my business degree to a computer science/software engineering degree. now i have to learn how to code myself because I'm trying do a start up with someone, also if i had done comp sci or sE, it would have been so much easier finding another tech guy.
What startup.

Praestigia

HSC
You gave into the short-winded elations of adolescence, no need to feel bad about that. If you were happy at the time then that's all that matters.

BUT SERIOUSLY CUTE GRILLS>EVERYTHING ELSE.......... JUST SAYIN'................................

keepLooking

HSC
BUT SERIOUSLY CUTE GRILLS>EVERYTHING ELSE.......... JUST SAYIN'................................
YEH, I AGREE WIF U BROTHAAAH

Seriously though, if you are looking for GRILLS, Comp Sci and Software Engineering is not the way to go.

psyc1011

#truth
HSC
What startup.
What's the startup, m8?

Flop21

HSC
30/70, then you remove those who are international, then you remove those who are less than 7/10 and you're really left with not many choices at all..
Yeah because I'm sure if there were more girls in CS, you'd have a better chance...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)