• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's the last game you played? (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

You need to beat Bahamut to get to Ultima Weapon. After you beat him go into some hole in that research station and go down. And if you can't beat Bahamut, you have no chance against Ultima Weapon.

J

jhakka

Ah, I didn't know about the vines.

The Tonberry count does get reset if you leave. Pain in the butt. I tend to keep everyone on low health so I can use Limit breaks. Anyways, the first time I got up to Tonberry king, he used junk and killed my whole party. :(

J

jhakka

Argonaut said:
Meh, solved both problems. Found out you gotta talk to everyone on Ragnarok, then when you go back in the vines will be grown. Whoever plated them sure has a green thumb. Got down to the last round against the Iron Giants (pretty close to the bottom) today when one of them KO'd Squall, so when Zell gave him an Elixir, Quitis got it instead, taking her out of Limit Break and so I had to work real hard to get her back there (my tactics involve using Initiative from Pandemona so I can move straight away, then Degenerator to end the fight), and I managed to get rid of one Iron Giant before the second annihilated me. So now I gotta start from the top of Deep Sea Deposit.

As for the Tonberries, going up the stairs may reset the number defeated, but going out to the World Map and saving doesn't. I'd beaten 19 of them when I saved, went back in this morning and faced offa gainst Tonberry King. Then it was straight on to Bahamut. Easiest fight ever if you have Doomtrain and/or Meltdown.
Well if I knew that... Damn. :(

Danoz The Great

HSC
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 on PC.
It's lame, and it's not popular but i like it :D

Moonshadow

~*Almost Here*~
HSC
The last game I played was Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal on PS2. Gotta love kicking alien butt with big nasty weapons :D

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
quake 3
damn i love that space map so much ...

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Halo 2.

Before that, Q3 last week. That space map is easily the best :)

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
last game i played: roller coaster tycoon 3 (hehehe)

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
heroes 3

just finished the 1st campaign, that's how bad i am at these kinds of games :)

fun, but gets a bit repetitive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)