whats the most you have spent on a pair of shoes? (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC

cost me about $270, but fucking comfy and i use them pretty much everyday..

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Are they kayanos?

Coz you got ripped off. rrp is $239 for the old ones and $249 for the new ones.

ohh la la

HSC
well i didnt. my mum did. of which i took SERIOUS advantage of. they live in my shoe cupboard.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ohh la la said:
well i didnt. my mum did. of which i took SERIOUS advantage of. they live in my shoe cupboard.
:O:O:O:O:O:O
seriously
you're what? 16? 17?
what on earth do you need shoes like that for?
imagine all the starving children you could've fed
i mean. yes, we all splurge sometimes but that is seriously excessive
OMG

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
lol@ spending thousands on a pair of shoes, yeah if theyre like gold plated and sit on a pedestool then i can understand

the most i have spent would probably be around the $300 mark, gorgeous pointy black stiletto knee high boots, a classic shoe every girl should own a pair of boots! they were bought overseas in greece, although theyre an italian brand.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
ohh la la said:
Props.

Seriously, kudos.

+1 WiN!!11

ohh la la

HSC
yes i am sure that the money could have been spent else where as in starving children but there are times and reasons.
and whom is it to say that i chose my feet over another childs food? no one. this was a one off that my mother paid for and my charitable expenses should also be taken into account. this includes my defering of pocket money to two sponsor children from the grand age of six when i still had a dollarmite savings account.

so yes....an obscene amount. but i enjoy them. and i am sure my sponsor children enjoy the $68 soccer balls i sent for their birthdays

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ok
settle petal
we don't want you to have to validate & justify yourself on a public forum and we definitely don't want to hear how awesome you are.
we're dealing
ps. why would you give them $68 soccer balls? why not $10 soccer balls and $58 worth of food/medical stuff?
pps. don't mind me. they tell me i'm part jewish. i believe them

ohh la la

HSC
ok. i am sorry. in hindsight yes. it possibly was more selfish than i would care to think. evidently we will have to agree to disagree.
p.s. i'm catholic...that could explain our problem

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
nooo
don't be sorry
im a bitch
i should be sorry, but im not yet cause im a bitch
don't take me seriously either
stand your ground
ps. im not really jewish. its just part of my ancestry. and jews are renowned for tightassedness.
pps. despite what you might conclude, i'm not bipolar either

Always

HSC
melimoo said:
:O:O:O:O:O:O
seriously
you're what? 16? 17?
what on earth do you need shoes like that for?
imagine all the starving children you could've fed
i mean. yes, we all splurge sometimes but that is seriously excessive
OMG
I'm sorry, this isn't directed at you, but it annoys me when people say this.

We're a materialistic society. We like to have pretty things. If your dad got a pay rise and you could suddenly afford a new car, would you seriously say to him, "No!, I think we should continue to drive our old bomb because there are starving children in Africa and we should send your extra income over there." You wouldn't, one assumes.

Likewise, most people have no problem with spending a few hundred on an Ipod when surely, an average mp3 would be just as good?

Now think on a larger scale. In a wealthy family (think 7-figure income), spending $1000 on a novelty item isn't a big deal either.

I'm not heartless and I don't think I'm more selfish than the average person. I'm being realistic. Most people work very hard for their money and IMO they deserve to indulge every so often.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Trying to guilt trip someone with "starving children in Africa" comments = Obvious jealousy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)